ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

Sodagirl....
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Aug 2002, 05:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Sodagirl....

Is it really you? Are you really a mod? How'd you get this job? That's pretty cool. I guess now you'll be getting your old buddy Marbles a job here too, right?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 29 Aug 2002, 01:51 PM   #2 (permalink)

Why not? He let you.....

Old 29 Aug 2002, 01:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Next Big Mod

Highspeed is on a distinguished road

I thought you'd be pissed!
Old 29 Aug 2002, 02:23 PM   #4 (permalink)

Ok then......new example
You let 2gangster mod.....can Marbles be any worse than him?

Old 29 Aug 2002, 02:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yeah but that is really Highspeeds Forum....

Old 29 Aug 2002, 04:05 PM   #6 (permalink)

Da** it! I think I just proved my mod skills last night when I put an end to Murda's obscene messages. And I posted 50 messages yesterday without spamming. Give me a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 29 Aug 2002, 04:12 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Gee

someone who isnt really fair *coughtracycough* will probably make you mod since he took me off
You're not a mod anymore? I thought you were just joking. I'm really sorry pal.

Old 29 Aug 2002, 04:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

Gee....u were like spamming 24/7!!!!!!! We told u u should stop did u listen??? noooooo........so u lost ur position as mod. U didn't take it seriously or seriously enough....and now u lost mod poistion.....

and Tracey is a FAIR person.......

-WhiteWolf
Old 29 Aug 2002, 04:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

Well from what I heard people told u to or warned u to stop spamming.............
Old 29 Aug 2002, 04:58 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Gee

you deserve to be a mod
Thanks Gee. If I do become a mod I'll give you most of the credit. In fact I'll even try to get you your mod position back but I don't think the higher-ups like Tracey and William would let you.

Old 29 Aug 2002, 05:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
Jobber

Taylor is on a distinguished road

Sorry dude, but you shouldn't be a mod. You are constantly spamming up all the threads. It's really quite annoying and even mods (ie Buckshot) told you to stop and you still haven't. You were told many times that I've seen to stop and you didn't.

It isn't that Tracey is unfair, because that's not the case at all. It was fair of him to turn you back into a member. It doesn't say a lot for a site if it's mod(s) are spamming up the place. And it also turns people away from this place.

Sorry I'm so harsh but I had to get it off my chest.
Old 29 Aug 2002, 05:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

Tracey and William are not to blame for this. A mod doesn't spam. This is a privilege to have some authority around and here and say on how this site is ran and can be improved. I don't see your point in spamming man. I had no problem with you but do you know how frustrating it is to try and have a good discussion somewhere and every other post has you lol, well said etc? That is what causes people to leave sites and not want to come around is the constant spamming. Many mods told you over and over to stop. They asked nicely and Tracey did warn you. So you can't be upset with Tracey for wanting the spamming stopped. If it continues with any spammers on here I think they should be banned and think it's a reality of happening now. This place is for talking about subjects and having fun. Not spamming. Whats the point in it?

Old 29 Aug 2002, 07:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by BLOODICE
Tracey and William are not to blame for this. A mod doesn't spam. This is a privilege to have some authority around and here and say on how this site is ran and can be improved. I don't see your point in spamming man. I had no problem with you but do you know how frustrating it is to try and have a good discussion somewhere and every other post has you lol, well said etc? That is what causes people to leave sites and not want to come around is the constant spamming. Many mods told you over and over to stop. They asked nicely and Tracey did warn you. So you can't be upset with Tracey for wanting the spamming stopped. If it continues with any spammers on here I think they should be banned and think it's a reality of happening now. This place is for talking about subjects and having fun. Not spamming. Whats the point in it?
That is the truth. Being a mod is not a right, its a privelege. And if you abuse your power you must be prepared to deal with the consequences. Thats just the way it is.