ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

To The Admin as well as anyone else

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Oct 2002, 09:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Shane Dudley

Default To The Admin as well as anyone else

I am posting this again....here at off topic to get the views of the Admin and as well as any other posters who want to reply......I am not encouraging a verball battle at this time...I will save that for later. On top of the letter I again have the saved PM I recieved from one of your own mods bashing my 5yo daughter....so like I said...Not Ok to post on racial slurs....but pediphile and gay and homo slurs are? Are you kidding me?

Kevin and William your mods suck plainly put......in the warzone the mods did plainly put theres no racist slurs to be uses....go read them over there cause even your Mod The Rock called me racist slurs right before he warned me.....as well as most of the posters over there....

Ill tell you this right now.....Warzone is a Warzone...anything should go....they verbally raped my 5yo daughter over there so I can say whatever I want to about the color of there skin or mine....and they can keep deleteing my account I could care less...

Jay posted no more shit about race than any other poster over there....and as well we all used gay slurs...and like it or not it has not yet been medically proven that being gay is a lifestyle....so it can be considered a race......now you two PFW admin guys might want to take a look into a few mods that you have working here....cause there making this great website into trash just like TraceyPro and his mods did over at PW......now if you PWF admins want to you can ask Tracey how many times the sister deleted my account as well as my IP....and I am still there to the point where he know ignores me.....It took them 6 times to get the hint....how many times will it take for you guys?
Old 02 Oct 2002, 09:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I see what your saying 100% but you might want to put this in the suggestion box, since it was moved to WZ last time

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2002, 09:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

LOOK! this is gonna b a clean thread!!! Rock and Marbles...I am really getting anoyed with you 2! Now quit! Let Jay have his voice heard for once...if u wanna bash him...do it in the Warzone NOT HERE!!

And I agree with Dre

-WhiteWolf
Old 02 Oct 2002, 09:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

let his voice be heard. i am spliting this thread. the fight part is in the warzone now.
-Stone Cold
Old 02 Oct 2002, 09:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Shane Dudley

You see Dre....posters cant even hold an Intellegent convo....

Oh and to All posters and The Admin.....Please Do this...

By The Truth
Quote:
go through the warzone forum,If you want to know "THE REAL TRUTH".And you be the judge on who really started it.
Just remember to go through all the threads...all of them...as well as watch far posters putting stuff in the qoute box but you can plainly see thats not was said....and also remember that The Main Mod there (cause Stick is never there) is the one whom the problems with....and all the Mods know hes already edited posts and deleted threads over there....and lets not forget about the last PM I got from him.
Old 02 Oct 2002, 09:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by WhiteWolf
LOOK! this is gonna b a clean thread!!! Rock and Marbles...I am really getting anoyed with you 2! Now quit! Let Jay have his voice heard for once...if u wanna bash him...do it in the Warzone NOT HERE!!

And I agree with Dre

-WhiteWolf

I wasnt bashing him, i just said that he's a hypocrite because he forget's when he said " ILL JIZ IN YOUR SISTER'S MOUTH" so i guess that's okay, isnt it Jay?? you hypocrite.
Old 02 Oct 2002, 09:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dave's slave

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK

I wasnt bashing him, i just said that he's a hypocrite because he forget's when he said " ILL JIZ IN YOUR SISTER'S MOUTH" so i guess that's okay, isnt it Jay?? you hypocrite.
Well like in the last thread Jay made yall bashed him....why must yall always argue?? Cant you all just get along???

-WhiteWolf
Old 02 Oct 2002, 10:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Shane Dudley

By The Truth

Just remember to go through all the threads...all of them...as well as watch far posters putting stuff in the qoute box but you can plainly see thats not was said....and also remember that The Main Mod there (cause Stick is never there) is the one whom the problems with....and all the Mods know hes already edited posts and deleted threads over there....and lets not forget about the last PM I got from him.

Blah blah blah. Stop talking out of your ass. There are rules to adbide by. They aren't difficult. Heck, it even says right at the top of the warzone, NO RACIAL SLURS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. You broke the rules, frequently, I might add, and you deserved the consequences. That's it. You were banned fair and square. Whether he talked about your daughter or not (who by the way is probably a WHORE) does not excuse you from the comments you made. There is no "say racial slur free" card. You knew the rules, you broke the rules, you go bye-bye. It's that simple.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2002, 10:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

White wolf and DRE go through the off topic.And you be the judge on who started the shit.You look at all the watermelon jokes,all the slaves jokes,and all the basket ball jokes.You look at how.You honestly look at that shit,Then read this thread again.Jay has been making slick racial slurs for almost a week.Now he's crying like a bitch,Trying to get sympathy.
Old 02 Oct 2002, 10:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
Shane Dudley

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
I see what your saying 100% but you might want to put this in the suggestion box, since it was moved to WZ last time
You see what Im saying 100% thank you....but Im was and is a off topic poster.....everyone that knows me is in off topic....from like the last year at PW and know here....and Ill try to calmyly discuss this matter cause I as well as everyone else pushed the envolope over there....It just sucks that there is a dirty cop that changes and deletes posts...anyways as far as posting it in the Suggestion Box....who goes there really....id be lucky to get 3 replys to the matter.....In fact I havent gone there once as jay after 900 posts......this isnt a suggestion.,...Im tellin Admin that there mods Mainly in Warzone...suck and there warzone rules suck....Im not asking them to change them...Im asking there views on the situation....sow how is that a suggestion?
Old 02 Oct 2002, 10:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dave's slave

I know i have seen some of his posts..and yes he does use racial slurs...but so do yall..and this really needs to stop. Can't yall have a treaty? Or something?? Hasn't this gone far enough?? Aren't yall tired or dissing each other??

-WhiteWolf
Old 02 Oct 2002, 10:03 PM   #12 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:

You see what Im saying 100% thank you....but Im was and is a off topic poster.....everyone that knows me is in off topic....from like the last year at PW and know here....and Ill try to calmyly discuss this matter cause I as well as everyone else pushed the envolope over there....It just sucks that there is a dirty cop that changes and deletes posts...anyways as far as posting it in the Suggestion Box....who goes there really....id be lucky to get 3 replys to the matter.....In fact I havent gone there once as jay after 900 posts......this isnt a suggestion.,...Im tellin Admin that there mods Mainly in Warzone...suck and there warzone rules suck....Im not asking them to change them...Im asking there views on the situation....sow how is that a suggestion?

My views?

STOP BITCHING, YOU HYPOCRITE.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 02 Oct 2002, 10:10 PM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:

By The Truth

Yeah,all of them even starting from the one i apologized for(even though i was talking about my self,And i still apologized.)and take note i didn't degrade no race.But then the "icunt" comes and make a remark about me being from the projects.Which started the whole thing and jay(who had a conversation with me about the whole thing intelligently)Started joining in making blatant racist remarks,
Old 02 Oct 2002, 10:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
Shane Dudley

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
White wolf and DRE go through the off topic.And you be the judge on who started the shit.You look at all the watermelon jokes,all the slaves jokes,and all the basket ball jokes.You look at how.You honestly look at that shit,Then read this thread again.Jay has been making slick racial slurs for almost a week.Now he's crying like a bitch,Trying to get sympathy.

Guilty ass charged...I did this...but it was started way before than....reead all the threads...all the way through...and BTW I never said I didnt...I did make Basketball Jokes and all that....I pushed the envolope with them just like they do on tv....the mods didnt erase Jay till I just came out and said the N word.....

But thats not my point and dont let The Truth sidetrack you....My point is why is that not ok.....but bashing gays is...and theres no proof that being gay is a lifestyle.....scientists believe that they are born gay therefore being a race...just like lets say if someone is born Indian.....thats a race...theres a female race...the male race...why not the Gay race? And then how low do you have to go to talk about ones 5yo daughter....I mean it is only words on a screen....my point is if im told to just take it theres nothing wrong with it....then it should be the same with Race....and The Truth is....The Truth started the pediphile stuff on my daughter....so if Im supposed to take that without it hearting...and the Rock can jump in on it as well (and hes a mod) then bagging on the Race shouldnt hurt either.....

I mean who hear has kids....

If you do if someone came up to you and called you a racial slur what would you do? Id prob shrug it off and I have....

If someone came up to you and said the wanna **** ***** ***** ***** Your kid.....Id be fighting.....get the point?
Old 02 Oct 2002, 10:16 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:

Guilty ass charged...I did this...but it was started way before than....reead all the threads...all the way through...and BTW I never said I didnt...I did make Basketball Jokes and all that....I pushed the envolope with them just like they do on tv....the mods didnt erase Jay till I just came out and said the N word.....

But thats not my point and dont let The Truth sidetrack you....My point is why is that not ok.....but bashing gays is...and theres no proof that being gay is a lifestyle.....scientists believe that they are born gay therefore being a race...just like lets say if someone is born Indian.....thats a race...theres a female race...the male race...why not the Gay race? And then how low do you have to go to talk about ones 5yo daughter....I mean it is only words on a screen....my point is if im told to just take it theres nothing wrong with it....then it should be the same with Race....and The Truth is....The Truth started the pediphile stuff on my daughter....so if Im supposed to take that without it hearting...and the Rock can jump in on it as well (and hes a mod) then bagging on the Race shouldnt hurt either.....

I mean who hear has kids....

If you do if someone came up to you and called you a racial slur what would you do? Id prob shrug it off and I have....

If someone came up to you and said the wanna **** ***** ***** ***** Your kid.....Id be fighting.....get the point?

Yeah, I get the point. You broke the rules, blatantly demonstrated your true moronic racist ass, was rightfully banned, and now you're back on here attempting to make everyone feel sorry for you. Does that about sum it up?