ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

Dark gray can be a brooding color.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Jul 2004, 06:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
You are beneath me

Crimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock's
Default Dark gray can be a brooding color.

Just a thought, trying to help.....

You have heard how most people can be down and dumpy on a cloudy day? Color and light really do have an effect on emotion. Most people when they have a dark forum, also offset it with a really bright color. But in general I think this color scheme has a cloudy day effect and may inadvertantly effect mood. Maybe change it? Uptempo it?
Old 13 Jul 2004, 06:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

We have several Skins... and most posters like this one or the other dark ones... less strain on the eyes...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2004, 06:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

yes.....change your skin if the color is bothering you.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2004, 06:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
You are beneath me

Crimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock's

True, but I wonder how many people actually take the measure to change the skin, or just simply post less and less over time.

Anything that can be done is a plus. Knowing that, sure i'll change my skin, but not everyone will.
Old 13 Jul 2004, 07:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Whenever there is a new skin everyone knows about it. But whenever there is a new bright skin no one likes it. Plus if people are to lazy to look around for a different one, then its their own fault. We can't baby feed people.
Old 13 Jul 2004, 07:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Dark grey is fine by me although I prefer black.
Old 13 Jul 2004, 07:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
You are beneath me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Whenever there is a new skin everyone knows about it. But whenever there is a new bright skin no one likes it. Plus if people are to lazy to look around for a different one, then its their own fault. We can't baby feed people.
I am pretty much off this subject after learning bout the skins, but the idea is to gather traffic. Little things count.
Old 13 Jul 2004, 09:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Well if someone is so lazy as to not go through the effort of going to the bottom left of the screen to change the skin if they don't like it, then they could truly have nothing to add to this place anyways.

I love the dark grey, And if you don't have dark grey you can't read my post, so its all the more reason to have it. Not to mention bright shit fucks with my eyes......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2004, 11:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

When I'm on at night I like to have all the lights off. If I had a white skin when it's really dark it would make me blind.

I like the dark. It's easy on the eyes.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2004, 06:55 AM   #10 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise

I love the dark grey, And if you don't have dark grey you can't read my post
Damn right. I use the Ambience skin, so I have to highlight your posts to be able to read them.
Old 14 Jul 2004, 08:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Guerrero
Damn right. I use the Ambience skin, so I have to highlight your posts to be able to read them.
See and like Igloo said at night it is so easy on the eyes. Not to mention when I use Lime Green it just looks ill.......

O and what's the story behind the new avator, who is shy girl....

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2004, 09:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

And..Who is The_One?...
Old 15 Jul 2004, 01:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

It's just an av I found somewhere...I've had a lot of convos end similar to that, so I thought it was a pretty cool av.

Even cooler because it had The_One in it.
Old 17 Jul 2004, 07:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

i like the grey as well...the color isn't too bright and it doesn't hurt my eyes
Old 20 Jul 2004, 01:40 AM   #15 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Dark grey is fine for me. I have been here from the start so to use anything else would just feel foriegn.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote