ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

A moderator in Fan Fic?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Jul 2004, 11:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
You are beneath me

Crimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock's
Default A moderator in Fan Fic?

Fan fic is the only forum without mod names in the box. If in time after I have proven myself, you want a specific Fan fic mod, I would be happy to apply. Credentials include starting and helping to launch fan fic at PW.
Old 12 Jul 2004, 11:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Last time we had a mod in there he quit because there was no traffic. He's on PW...(Dave2004).

I think you would do a good job there. I dont really have a say in this thing about you being a mod there. Thats up to STICK...
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jul 2004, 11:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

You're all over this site aren't ya?

Anyways, there's never really been a big problem or a need for a mod in that forum. They're peaceful people in there.

Actually, I never even knew that there wasn't a mod in there until now.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jul 2004, 11:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
You are beneath me

Crimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstar
Last time we had a mod in there he quit because there was no traffic. He's on PW...(Dave2004).

I think you would do a good job there. I dont really have a say in this thing about you being a mod there. Thats up to STICK...
Yeah I know Dave. Good kid.

Just as long as it is known that I am available. I will, as I did over there, try to get it rolling.
Old 12 Jul 2004, 11:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
You are beneath me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igloo
You're all over this site aren't ya?

Anyways, there's never really been a big problem or a need for a mod in that forum. They're peaceful people in there.

Actually, I never even knew that there wasn't a mod in there until now.
As mod, I would try to take up a role of more than just keeping the peace. As I did before, I would try and rally members, bring them together, make it fun, give the place a soul. And if when it grows, the place needs moderating, I would do that as well.
Old 13 Jul 2004, 12:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

you should actually DO a fan fic if you want to be mod + theres only 3 people to mod , me , jiggy and dale(and his friends if they ever start)
Old 13 Jul 2004, 05:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
You are beneath me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Hardy V1
you should actually DO a fan fic if you want to be mod + theres only 3 people to mod , me , jiggy and dale(and his friends if they ever start)

I did start a multi in non wrestling but no body bit. I do intend to DO a fan fic. And resigning to the fact that there is only three fic'ers means that more should be done to try and get more people involved.If there are only three ficer's and no one is trying harder than that, why does the board even exist?
Old 13 Jul 2004, 06:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

it all goes back to the fact that we have so many forums.....people can get stretched too thin, as well as the fact that a few of us that write have a site we put our writings on.....

I used to use fan fic, but now I put my stuff on my own small site.....fan fic is small in number, but the stuff that is in there is usually pretty good.....remember, we don't have thousands of full time posters......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2004, 06:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
You are beneath me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
it all goes back to the fact that we have so many forums.....people can get stretched too thin, as well as the fact that a few of us that write have a site we put our writings on.....

I used to use fan fic, but now I put my stuff on my own small site.....fan fic is small in number, but the stuff that is in there is usually pretty good.....remember, we don't have thousands of full time posters......
I understand. I am just saying, i've done it before, I think I can do it again. Whenever you guys feel like your ready, if you want to give a shot to getting Fan Fic going more, I will be around. Just PM me. The other guys burned their bridge with me, that means you have me available, whenever you so wish.
Old 13 Jul 2004, 11:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Get it going all you like. Just because you aren't a mod in there doesn't mean you can't post stuff.

I'd post some of my writings but I keep it all in an online journal type thing.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2004, 11:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
You are beneath me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igloo
Get it going all you like. Just because you aren't a mod in there doesn't mean you can't post stuff.

I'd post some of my writings but I keep it all in an online journal type thing.
I plan to do that. But my offer stands.

You really should post some stuff in there. With the low traffic it get's, it needs all the participation it can handle.