ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

A place for fan illustrations

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Jul 2004, 11:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
You are beneath me

Crimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock's
Default A place for fan illustrations

Non graphic art, like pen and ink, should have a place. Basically a place for all non computer media.
Old 12 Jul 2004, 11:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

If there was enough demand for it, it would probably become a subforum to the graphics forum. However, I doubt many people would be interested or able to post their work.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jul 2004, 11:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Its not a bad idea. Like Igloo said, "I doubt many people would be interested".
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jul 2004, 11:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
You are beneath me

Crimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstar
Its not a bad idea. Like Igloo said, "I doubt many people would be interested".
Some people wait for a place to put things. Maybe post a thread about it, asking members?
Old 13 Jul 2004, 09:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

just use fan fic for that.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2004, 12:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

just make a sticky thread for it . i wont post but i think its a good idea
Old 13 Jul 2004, 06:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
You are beneath me

Well from what I hear, Fan Fic has three whole members, and that justifies a forums existence? By that logic, and illustration forum should be a sure thing.
Old 13 Jul 2004, 06:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

the forum has been in existence for a long time, and there used to be many active members that posted in it......I agree that it needs a little cleaning (IE, the sticky thread that hasn't been posted in in three or four months).....but the way to get it active is by posting stuff like what you are suggesting here and by posting your creative writings.....

HIJ wrote the miniseries called PWF's Jackass, and did a fine job.....it seems as though something like that would go over well if pictures were added to the story.....

you're off to a good start, just keep it up.....as I said about the SciFi stuff......if you build it, they will come......Darkstar, Side Effect, Xstatic post in there as well, so there are a few more than just three......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote