ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

Just a thought...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Jun 2004, 07:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth
Default Just a thought...

A banner request thread to be stickied in the Graphics forum... rather than everyone making a new thread everytime they want a banner or avatar. Just make a thread for them to be requested in...

Possibly one thread for the request, and another thread for the actual finished request to go into.

You get what I'm saying?

I don't know... just a thought.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2004, 07:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Thats not a bad idea but who will actually make the banners?

Last edited by Darkstar; 30 Jun 2004 at 07:45 PM.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2004, 07:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstar
Thats not a bad idea but who will actually make the banners?
Well... people will request what they want... and any of our graphics artist that currently reside in that forum can decide if they want to accept the challenge or not... basically how it is now, just a little more organized I guess...
Old 30 Jun 2004, 08:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I like that idea, and if pxyl agrees, I think we should go for it. Somebody requests, than anyone with graphic skills can make the banner. If more than one make it, they choose what they like the most and use that.
Old 30 Jun 2004, 08:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

We used to have one of these way back when, I think. It was just real unorganized and people stopped checking it after a while. People make the threads to get noticed. It's been like that for a while now and hasn't bothered me.
Old 08 Jul 2004, 05:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^yep.

Ppl's request get lost and the designers like to get ratings and feedback and show their stuff off. Plus, ppl request something and think it's an automatic thing that they get their banner done. It's easier for individuals to open up a thread for requests, or for designers to make a thread for ppl to ask them.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jul 2004, 08:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alright... after thinking about it for a couple days I didn't think it would be the best idea either... that sooner or later the thread would get clogged up with rates on finished banners... and all disoriented from numerous unfilled requests... so the system we have now is just fine I guess.