ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

Holy Shit

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jun 2004, 12:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Holy Shit

You guys forum banned me?
From OT?
Are you serious?

Just cuz I made my own site you guys decided I had to stay out of Off Topic? Ok...cool...whatever guys.

your boards, your call....thanks
Old 02 Jun 2004, 01:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

LOL , It was just pointed out to me that you guys have an option in your store to restrict forum access....

someone decided it was a good idea to make it so people can't post? who installed this option...I want to shake their hand, thats bloody brilliant

Do me a favor and delete my account...
people complain about posters not posting, so you make it so they can't? how does that fix the problem? I was tryin to post here again, but I no longer see the point.

Last edited by Kryptonite; 02 Jun 2004 at 01:52 AM.
Old 02 Jun 2004, 10:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

I hope you are just blowing off steam kurt, because i don't think anyone here is holding any type of grudge against you for creating your own board. Ya, i think it is kind of stupid that you can buy a forum ban for someone, but i wouldn't take it too seriously. Just PM stick or one of the other SM and the prob should be fixed.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2004, 10:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

lol, somebody forum banned kurt and now he's pissy. I'd like to shake the hand of whoever paid for that.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2004, 10:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Right here exo.
Old 02 Jun 2004, 05:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptonite
LOL , It was just pointed out to me that you guys have an option in your store to restrict forum access....

someone decided it was a good idea to make it so people can't post? who installed this option...I want to shake their hand, thats bloody brilliant

Do me a favor and delete my account...
people complain about posters not posting, so you make it so they can't? how does that fix the problem? I was tryin to post here again, but I no longer see the point.

Chris you've been on point for the last 2 months, everything you say is 100% true and very sad at the same time......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2004, 07:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

What a bunch of bitches...

If you don't like him, delete him. Don't pull this ckickenshit BS.

God damn...
Old 02 Jun 2004, 07:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

He can just as easily buy his access back

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2004, 07:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo
He can just as easily buy his access back
Why should he have to? It's a bassackwards option on the store. Not saying this is what happened, I don't know why Rebel would want to ban him from OT. But why would someone want to post if some assclown who's got a grudge can ban them from any forum they want?
Old 02 Jun 2004, 11:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
I hope you are just blowing off steam kurt, because i don't think anyone here is holding any type of grudge against you for creating your own board. Ya, i think it is kind of stupid that you can buy a forum ban for someone, but i wouldn't take it too seriously. Just PM stick or one of the other SM and the prob should be fixed.
Well Wolf, a few things here
1) Bad Ass Banner

2) No, I'm not just blowing off Steam....I want my account deleted, this is by far the most ignorant thing I have ever seen done on any message board. For a long time now, people have complained that posting was down..so instead of advertising or anything crazy like that, PWF has installed the store option to restrict forum access.
Yes, in theory I could buy my access back but that takes something like 20K worth of points. Take a look at my points...I dont have that. Besides that, I shouldn't have to purchase the right to post. Posting at PWF is not some great privlege. Its something I was doing for fun, paying to post is stupid. Next time someone complains about posting being down, think about that....then go smack the person who installed the forum block option in the face.

3) I could PM and Admin or a Super to fix it, but check out this thread bro. A supermod is the one who did it, and an admin thinks its great. I don't see that getting me very far. On top of that, I am not going to beg for the right to post. There are literally millions of other message boards out there. If the administation of this site believes shit like this to be a good idea...then clearly this is not the place for me to be posting.

I don't blame the posters of PWF for this crap, most here are good people and I've enjoyed talking to you....but this is the final nail in the Kurt/PWF coffin. I have no desire to post here anymore....

Next...

Exo, since I know you've been looking forward to this moment...I want to make your day. Delete my account and place an IP ban on me...I imagine that probably put a smile on your face. Delete the account, Ban the IP....

Good night PWF...Thanks for coming ...Remember to tip your server

I'm out
-Chris
Old 02 Jun 2004, 11:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Not that it matters right now since it's after the fact and it won't change what's been done, but I'm getting rid of the 'deny forum access' store feature. The points made in this thread are valid. Why stop someone from posting?

Hate to see it come down to this though....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2004, 11:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Shit. well, all i can say is that although we never really talked too much i really have enjoyed reading you post and you always treated me with respect. I may look over into your forum someday, but i can't promise that i would stay so if this is your final goodbye it's benn nice knowing you.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2004, 06:04 AM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Kurt...so what were your big plans if you were going to post here again? Promote AP more? I don't have a problem with you making the forum. What I do have a problem with is you having some comment about it every other post you make here. If I went and registered over at AP, and all I did was talk about PWF and never really say anything thing else you would probably ban me from the whole forum. But whatever....Stick or exo can fix it for you.
Old 03 Jun 2004, 08:47 AM   #14 (permalink)
Pondering

New-Star is on a distinguished road

No offense Kurt, but I think banning me over and over again was alot worse then this. Just dont dwell on it, and move on is all I can say.
New-Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2004, 09:03 AM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Aw crap I wanted to ban SS from OT LOL
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote