ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

My humble request to the admins.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Sep 2002, 03:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan
Default My humble request to the admins.

Now I know this is very redundant and you get this a lot, but I was wondering if I could help mod the gaming section. Games are a big part of my life, and not to sound egotistical, but I consider myself very knowledgable when it comes to gaming. I know that you have two great mods that are already in there, but since Mr. McMahon already has a supermod status, I was wondering if maybe I could have his spot and help him and Berlyn out modding it so there will be 2 mods and the supermods looking over us like there is in other forums. I'm not demanding, or saying "if you don't give me this I'll leave PWF" or anything dumb like that, I am just saying I would very much like a shot at modding the forum if you would allow me it.

***Special note to Mr. McMahon***
I'm not trying to steal your mod status there or anything and there are no bad feelings towards you, I just figured that the more mods we can get looking over these forums the better.....well....that and gaming is the only forum I really would want to be the mod of. No hard feelings!
Old 30 Sep 2002, 03:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

i like your idea. you would make a great games mod. i will post this in the mod box too and see what everyone else thinks.
Old 30 Sep 2002, 03:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold

Thanks a lot Stone Cold....me you and ILC will have to get together and have another fun night of talking about crackers and other various things that shouldn't have been funny.
Old 30 Sep 2002, 03:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

lmao that was a very funny night.
Old 30 Sep 2002, 06:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

This has been discusse dbefore, and currently, BLOODICE has priority on it, because since I was named mod there BLOOD wanted it. If he doesnt want it, you have a good chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2002, 12:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
One more match

*sigh* TM2 got the spot. Thats okay, at least it was a fellow PC member, thanks anyways.
Old 19 Oct 2002, 01:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by Hollywood Hogan
*sigh* TM2 got the spot. Thats okay, at least it was a fellow PC member, thanks anyways.
Why not just tm2oo2 and Hollywood Hogan as the Games moderators? I mean it's not like Berlyn ever comes here anymore, we need a mod who's actually gonna post here on a regular basis, like Hollywood.
Old 21 Oct 2002, 02:42 AM   #8 (permalink)
One more match

Ugh, overlooked for Afficial now.....I knew it, the PWF admins hate me Thanks for trying Bad_Magick
Old 21 Oct 2002, 07:16 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

your not hated...u just gotta wait ur turn....

-WhiteWolf