ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

the reply box....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Mar 2004, 07:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Starscream

why me the reply box....

the reply box is too wide, its disporportioned and makes the page loader slower, can someone make it the right size... and the big smilies make the new thread load slower, can they atleast be put under the more smilies section
Old 20 Mar 2004, 07:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Starscream

also, the forum descriptions and stuff is also too wide... on the main page, it should have the same width as the whats going section...
Old 20 Mar 2004, 09:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

I don't much like the Huge smilies either. I will post something about it in the mod room. I do not see a prob with the reply box though. I will wait to to see if anyone else is having probs w/ it before i say anything about it.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2004, 10:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Star, I think you need a new computer.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2004, 11:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

The Reply box is fine...but I agree the huge smilies are a pain

they need to be moved somewhere
Old 22 Mar 2004, 11:18 AM   #6 (permalink)
Starscream

well nothing is wrong with it if the page is maximized, but in my current view its too wide
Old 22 Mar 2004, 12:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

so you are saying that you don't wan't to maximize your screen, therefore PWF should change to suit the fact that you alone don't wan't to change?.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2004, 02:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
so you are saying that you don't wan't to maximize your screen, therefore PWF should change to suit the fact that you alone don't wan't to change?.....
Thats not selfish at all....

If I was dead I'd be turning in my grave.

GJGR
Old 22 Mar 2004, 03:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
Starscream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo

thr reply box should still be the same width as the rest of the post, as it is on every other forum but pwf... then again, this is the only forum that has lazy sc as an admin
Old 22 Mar 2004, 04:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Leave the smileys alone. They don't harm anyone.... yet
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2004, 11:28 AM   #11 (permalink)

ICE MAN is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to ICE MAN
Cool

Yeah nbot likeits ma opinion to but in but i think also u have a point the big smilines are one of the bggest pains cause u have to scroll down so far jsu to c some things and sometimes they make the page wider and harder to load but i dunt care much a probklem is a problem!!!
Old 07 Apr 2004, 09:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICE MAN
Yeah nbot likeits ma opinion to but in but i think also u have a point the big smilines are one of the bggest pains cause u have to scroll down so far jsu to c some things and sometimes they make the page wider and harder to load but i dunt care much a probklem is a problem!!!
What the hell did you just say?

English please, thanks.
Old 07 Apr 2004, 11:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

*Cough* IP Check *Cough*

I kiiiiiid.

What did you say tho?

I got all of it but the first sentence.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2004, 04:19 AM   #14 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
OMG ITZZZ TEH N00000000000BIE!!!!!!11
Old 08 Apr 2004, 07:09 AM   #15 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:

dude new font and color. Its hard as fuck to read that