ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

Okay....who's the WISEGUY!?!?!?!?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Mar 2004, 09:29 PM   #1 (permalink)

Dr. Detfink is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Dr. Detfink
Default Okay....who's the WISEGUY!?!?!?!?

Apparently some second rate graphics clown thinks he can use his board powers to de-file my name....He better have the balls to show himself. Cause I got a can of low fat whup ass to open up on him
Dr. Detfink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Mar 2004, 09:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

oh just bring it missy
Old 10 Mar 2004, 09:40 PM   #3 (permalink)

I want my RIGHTFUL name changed BACK this instant....Oh great, I can't even see my av and sig...nice site, it works....um, sorta
Old 10 Mar 2004, 09:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Loiterer

iNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant future

This is the suggestion box, please post accordingly..

ie: It has been suggested that some second rate graphics clown thinks he can use his board powers to de-file my name....I suggest he has the balls to show himself. Cause I got a can of low fat whup ass and a suggestion of opening it up on him
Old 10 Mar 2004, 09:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Petdink
I want my RIGHTFUL name changed BACK this instant....Oh great, I can't even see my av and sig...nice site, it works....um, sorta
i see your second rate graphic sig...

but i have an excuetive order issued by me to make you a petdink...you told me to i would dare do something...o i did it sir

even foos is laughing at you, and thats sad
Old 10 Mar 2004, 09:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Who in the fuck are you Petdink?
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Mar 2004, 09:45 PM   #7 (permalink)

Hey, Incisive why don't you do your duty and take your Hobbit ass to the mod room and tell that chicken admin Scone Cold to change my name back!
Old 10 Mar 2004, 09:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Petdink
Hey, Incisive why don't you do your duty and take your Hobbit ass to the mod room and tell that chicken admin Scone Cold to change my name back!
shut it Precious Molly
Old 10 Mar 2004, 09:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Loiterer

iNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant futureiNCiSiVe has a brilliant future

lol me in the mod room? Doing what mowing the lawns or delivering pizza?
Old 10 Mar 2004, 09:49 PM   #10 (permalink)

Pfft....change my name BACK, Filter boy. Is that a baby pic of you and your only friend during childhood? I bet...not even tieing a steak to that bald slappy head of yours could get the dog to play with you.
Old 10 Mar 2004, 09:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Incisive is not a moderator you fucking retard... he has like 9 posts... but yet, he is still a better poster than you... confusing...
Old 10 Mar 2004, 09:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminem
Incisive is not a moderator you fucking retard... he has like 9 posts... but yet, he is still a better poster than you... confusing...
petdink is a legend, a tool, but a legend
Old 10 Mar 2004, 09:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker
petdink is a legend, a tool, but a legend
Lmao... what was his original name?
Old 10 Mar 2004, 09:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminem
Lmao... what was his original name?
Dr. Detfink
Old 10 Mar 2004, 09:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
Loiterer

Yo detfink are you getting enough fibre in your diet?