ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

A Opening Warning in the GFX Section

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Jan 2004, 04:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default A Opening Warning in the GFX Section

Can we just have a little text at the top of the GFX section stating a poster has to have over 40 posts to request a banner? We've been having to turn down banner requests to newbie's unfamilur to the rules so to make it easier for them and for us could you please take this in consideration sometime?

Please and Thank You, Have a Nice Day!
Old 23 Jan 2004, 09:55 AM   #2 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Good idea, Dante!
Old 23 Jan 2004, 01:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

very good idea
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2004, 01:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

40? Why not make it 500, how many people come here for a quick 40 spam fest posts, get a banner and then leave the site? I've lost count myself.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2004, 03:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK

Good point Bloodice. Anyway, I thought the rule was no requests under 75 posts.
Old 23 Jan 2004, 03:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

well, you are the mod.....make the rules.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2004, 03:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

make it 200..I think thats reasonable enough...
Old 23 Jan 2004, 03:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

Okay, I put my foot down!

100, I don't want to be too harsh!
Old 23 Jan 2004, 03:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles
Okay, I put my foot down!

100, I don't want to be too harsh!
you should make a "banner" thingy to put at the top of the GFX section that says "No Requests if you have under 100 posts, Thank You" or something
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2004, 04:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

i had text up there before that stated the rules, i will put it back up later. and i think 75 posts is a good number in my opinion. 40 is to low nowadays with dsl and cable, and other highspeed broadband connections, or u netzero folk with ur highspeed dial-up thing, and spamming posters, 75 is a good number
Old 23 Jan 2004, 04:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

*bangs gavel* OVER RULED!!! 100 is just fine *smirks*
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2004, 05:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

.....i say order in this courtroom.....ORDER!.....um.....ok, now that i can order.....

a cheeseburger and fries, please.....

and, 75-100 sounds fine to me.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2004, 01:05 AM   #13 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^we've run out of beef patties... care for chicken?
Old 24 Jan 2004, 01:40 AM   #14 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I tried to make an announcement in the forum...but SC broke it somehow
Old 24 Jan 2004, 02:26 AM   #15 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Orton
I tried to make an announcement in the forum...but SC broke it somehow
fuck off, its a vb3 glitch, i tried to make an announcement earlier too, couldnt. well a week ago or so but it hasnt changed.