ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

A few ideas on Mods...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Jan 2004, 03:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Default A few ideas on Mods...

1) Make Bloodice General Wrestling Mod. He is by far the most frequent poster there, and its a travesty if he doesn't get it.
2) Remove me and Sin from AWF mod, and replace us with The Boss and Dante.
3) Remove Hollywood Hogan from G&T (he's never here) and replace him with someone. I'd like the spot but theres people more deserving than him.
4) Remove Wolf from Sugg. Box mod. Never here. Give the spot to someone who has never modded.
5) Remove Syn fron OT mod...there I said it. IMO she's not around that often anymore.
6) And Rock... rock's a fantastic guy, but he's never here. I dont think we need 5 SMs anyway.

Old 18 Jan 2004, 03:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

You have my %100 support on this Sub....

Youhave said what most of us have been thinking....
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jan 2004, 03:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Jables-
1) Make Bloodice General Wrestling Mod. He is by far the most frequent poster there, and its a travesty if he doesn't get it.
3) Remove Hollywood Hogan from G&T (he's never here) and replace him with someone. I'd like the spot but theres people more deserving than him.
4) Remove Wolf from Sugg. Box mod. Never here. Give the spot to someone who has never modded.
5) Remove Syn fron OT mod...there I said it. IMO she's not around that often anymore.
6) And Rock... rock's a fantastic guy, but he's never here. I dont think we need 5 SMs anyway.

1) Agreed....Blood should be GW mod....
2) If thats what you want ....I see no problem with it
3) Sadly I gotta agree, I miss seein Hogan around
4) Gotta Disagree with ya here...Wolf is SB Mod, he checks it fairly reglarly...its just he doesnt post anywhere else much
5) No Comment
6) Definately Don't need 5 supes....its stupid
Old 18 Jan 2004, 03:36 AM   #4 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

aha...i see... i understand the wolf thing now. my bad.
Old 18 Jan 2004, 11:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Jables-

1) Nothing against Ice, but been there done that. He's had it before and then decided to leave for whatever reason and he's always talkin about leaving and giving up the internet for good.

2) I don't know anything about AWF, but if you know what's best for that forum, then I agree.

3) I like Hogan, but yeah he should be gone. When was the last time he even posted?

4) I don't even come in here, so I don't know if he visits lol.

5) Agreed.

6) I got no qualms with him, but he hasn't really posted for a while either. I say give him another week or two to show.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jan 2004, 12:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

LOL I can't believe i'm going to enter this thread. I left last time due to personal reasons and rehab, and I think I did the right thing going to rehab whether people liked it or not.

Now the one, dre and a few others have asked me and i'll say the same here that i've said to them. I'd like to see entertainment back and i'd love to mod that again over wrestling, however i'd not turn down G.M. if asked but i'm not going to jump up and down wanting it, one and dre do a great job there and i'm glad people see me as a contributor but i'd rather have something different for once ya know?

LOL, stick i'm an internet lifer man. I keep saying my goal is to leave the internet but much like you and pwf i'll never leave the computer. I work on the computer for a job for financial figures at the bar, i communicate with my family on this thing, i'm not going anywhere.

Ok, I had my morning conversation about this.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jan 2004, 02:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

I guess it would be cool to be a mod at AWF...hell, it beats the shit out of being a regular poster I guess.....
Old 18 Jan 2004, 04:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

a lot of those things u said i was planning on dealing with VERY soon...especially rocky...
Old 18 Jan 2004, 09:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Nash
a lot of those things u said i was planning on dealing with VERY soon...especially rocky...
uh huh....I aint gonna hold my breath
Old 18 Jan 2004, 10:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

1.Gotta agree with it.
2. Yeah, Let the Changes begin.
3. Sorry Hollywood.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2004, 12:31 AM   #11 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

ok well...rock is now gone...we talked it over and it was for the best...so thanks rock for being a super mod....now to the other changes...
Old 19 Jan 2004, 12:39 AM   #12 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Nash
ok well...rock is now gone...we talked it over and it was for the best...so thanks rock for being a super mod....now to the other changes...
so...you fired the supermod who is never on???

um....congratulations...do you want a cookie or something?
Old 19 Jan 2004, 12:43 AM   #13 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

I want a cookie but only if it's oatmeal raisen lol
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2004, 01:40 AM   #14 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Orton
so...you fired the supermod who is never on???

um....congratulations...do you want a cookie or something?
he might not but i sure could go for a white chocolate and macadamia cookie right about now.
Old 19 Jan 2004, 01:49 AM   #15 (permalink)
Kryptonite

you all have ADD , FOCUS