ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

sTONE COLD SHOULD BE STRIPPED OF HIS MODSHIP

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Sep 2002, 03:27 AM   #1 (permalink)

Murda is on a distinguished road
Default sTONE COLD SHOULD BE STRIPPED OF HIS MODSHIP

He banned for nothing.He gave me a warning and i played by the rules ask shyne factory.But he just banned me because i didn't like him
Murda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Sep 2002, 03:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

i banned you because you had 8 racial slurs in one post that was disrespectful and completly out of line. and if i didn't ban you what kind of example am i setting to the posters. that were not serious on this no racial slurs rule.
Old 24 Sep 2002, 12:39 PM   #3 (permalink)

Murda is on a distinguished road

Stop lying you dick saucking lip ass punk.That incident was settled and you know it.You are a bias ass punk.Saggy can go around this bitch and do what he wants.But i make 1 mistake and you ban me 5 hours after the fucking shit happen.Shyne factory had settled the damn issue like a man,But your mad that i listened to him and not your stupid non spelling ass
Murda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Sep 2002, 01:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Seems like murda has a problem with stonecold and the AWO, so let's see no one ever has a problem with the DWO, just the other groups, so i guess it is good not to have a mod in a faction, because everyone gets mad at the mods, oh well, maybe this little problem between murda and stonecold will get solved in the warzone, so how about moving the thread there stonecold.
Old 24 Sep 2002, 02:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Murda, I haven't seen you since Pwf first open and you received your warning. Where've you been this whole time?
Old 24 Sep 2002, 05:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

listen murda i put u on a temporary ban. Because it was just not fair to the other posters to let you off the hook and in the future we would ban someone else.