ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

Time to give the indy forum another shot...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Dec 2003, 01:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fallen One

The Cheat is on a distinguished road
Default Time to give the indy forum another shot...

A few people are looking for a place to BS about indy wrestling, and are sick of certain other sites. Maybe this would be good time to start up a indy forum again here. I am sure some posters here would be interested, and and help get people from other sites to sign on for it.
Old 18 Dec 2003, 01:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

They put indys in the General Wrestling forum.
Old 18 Dec 2003, 01:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

If you can get some ppl talking in the general fed about indy stuff, there'd be more support for it. But basically, Indy's died without you, Ice and well, that's about it. I used to post in it to try and keep up and The One did a decent job posting results, but we've never had enough of a community to keep it going. But please use the general forum to talk about indy stuff and get some traffic generating and it might be more likely to come back.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2003, 06:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Yea. we finnaly got Indies merged with history about months ago. I don't think We are going to undo that anytime soon without some major support for it. If you can get enough support to show that it would be a fairly active forum then i will copy this thread to the mod room with a recomendation, but untill then i don't think there is enough demand for it right now.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2003, 07:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Well Cheat i'd almost agree but i'll be leaving pwf again here shortly. I was given an offer to supermod another site and bring people in there. I thought coming back here I could have something to contribute or add, but the mods are doing a fine job and the posters in those forums and obviously i'm not needed around the wrestling forums so i'm going somewhere that I can contribute and make a difference. Personally i'd rather see a pure indy forum then a general mixed of wrestlings past with current indy but that's just me. Things seem fine here and best of luck to those who post in the forum here, god i wish i could steal the posters from here to the new place but i'll make the other one work.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2003, 07:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Hey Ice, I've been looking for some new forums to check out during PWF's dead hours. Can you give me a link?

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2003, 07:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

www.smarkschoice.com

i post there and mod the indy and nwa forums right now
Old 18 Dec 2003, 08:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Well that sucks too see you go Bloodice. You make a hell of a difference in the sports forum, and you opinions will be missed.
Old 18 Dec 2003, 09:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Nobody said I was leaving the sports forum reb, just wrestling or maybe not at all.
Old 18 Dec 2003, 09:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Well thats good to hear.
Old 19 Dec 2003, 03:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I tried the best I could to make it work..It just wouldn'tif there was enough intrest..it could make another run..but it would be tough..
Old 19 Dec 2003, 03:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^you did the best you could, and really, it was only me and you that ever posted in there. Everyone else left, so it's not like it was your fault. Just zero support for it.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Dec 2003, 11:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I myself wouldn't mind getting some more topics about Indy wrestling and brining in some more posters who want to have a discussion about it. I think like some have said we will first have to prove the fact that there are enough people here willing to talk about Indy wrestling. And see if having Indy's seperate would actually atract more people. I'm all for one day when the traffick gets really flowing, dividing General Wrestling and History wrestling into one forum and TNA and CZW and the Indy Zone.

On another note Ice, man don't go anywhere. Believe it or not i truly think you make a significant difference on these forums. I mean take the Supermod job, but diffenently still stick around, I saw that Smarkfurom before, I may look it up and actually register this time, for when the wrestling forums get dead around here.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2003, 07:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Yeah i'm not going anywhere fulltime. I'm just frustrated with some people around here and seeing how this site has gone from being ran by people who care about this site and improving it, to people just being picked to run it out of favortism and popularity who dno't do shit nor care about this site.

Anyways, i'll be sticking around the wrestling and sports forums just to have the interesting conversations that you and a few others bring. The other site is great because they know that I can build and improve their site, but this site also has a few rare forums that the others don't which is what I enjoy the most.
Old 21 Dec 2003, 01:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
Fallen One

The Cheat is on a distinguished road

The problem with that site the other site is the lack of traffic of US indy fans. Many people go there, and all's they care about is Puro and RoH - which sadly makes me posting there meaningless.