ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

Split Repuke Rantings and Democratic Drivel

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Dec 2003, 04:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK

Positively Page is on a distinguished road
Default Split Repuke Rantings and Democratic Drivel

Make them subforums within MOTM and Savage will mod RR and Ill take DD

That was we can post articals and not have them pushed to a sticky where no one sees the topic

Halliburton SUCKS

BANG!!!

Proud Member of the Democratic Underground
Go DU!!!

Positively Page is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2003, 04:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Uhh... no...

I put some work into getting MOTM separated from OT...

This ain't right...

Just keep your stuff in the thread... threer will be no trouble that way...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2003, 04:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

um, no.......Trev doesnt need page comming to fuck MOTM up, trev works hard in there. remember when oeo threatened to leave MOTM because of page? has anyone ever threatened to leave because of savage? no

page out, trev in

ty
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2003, 05:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I don't even think you can have different mods for subforums. Well at least thats what i'v been told.
Old 17 Dec 2003, 05:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

you can't have different mods for subforums which was why MOTM was split out into it's own, so Trev could mod it.

And between Stick, Matt, Ryan, Rock and myself, we have enough veto power to make sure an asshole like Page never comes close to being a mod. Hell, he's allready hanging by thread to get banned for all his bs.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2003, 06:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

^^TY Exo...

I'm glad to see that you guys have good heads on your shoulders...

Semper Fi!!

Oohrah!!
Old 17 Dec 2003, 06:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Oh yeah... and since people seem to be offended by the words "Democrap" or "Demoncat" next time you use the words "Rethug" "Repug" or "Repuke" a post may go bye-bye....

Its only fair...
Old 17 Dec 2003, 06:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK

Positively Page is on a distinguished road

Im not an asshole man

Im just speakinjg my mind

"U love me, youll hate me, but youll never forget me" -Page Faulkerbug

BANG!!!!

Halliburton SUCKS

BANG!!!

Proud Member of the Democratic Underground
Go DU!!!

Positively Page is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2003, 09:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Positively Page
Im not an asshole man

Im just speakinjg my mind

"U love me, youll hate me, but youll never forget me" -Page Faulkerbug

BANG!!!!
you offend others when you speak your mind like that

and we will forget you, if only you would leave
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2003, 01:48 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kryptonite

actually I would like a political subforum in Meeting of The Minds, that wa I dont have to sort thru all the propaganda...it wouldnt need a seperate mod tho

also the subforum could be called Meeting of The Mindless
Old 18 Dec 2003, 02:01 AM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Hardy v.1
also the subforum could be called Meeting of The Mindless
At least I have an opinion... rather than sit in a corner while my country rots... jerk...
Old 18 Dec 2003, 02:17 AM   #12 (permalink)
Kryptonite

it takes action to make changes...everything else is just talk