ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

Away Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Nov 2003, 01:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf
Default Away Thread

Ok, at the request of Kurt i have made this thread. It's pourpose is so that any poster who knows they will be away for a certian period of time can post here to let the mods know not to delete them. This thread also can be used for short term absenses to lets your buddies know when you will be back.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2003, 10:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

well i'm going to Florida tomw. and i will be gone until Saturday, so i won't be posting for a few days.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2003, 07:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

i'll be gone for a few days.....holidays and all.....happy Thanksgiving everyone

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Dec 2003, 01:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I'm out till Wednesday the 10th probably.... Just need some time away....

With God's Will And Your Readership.... The Savage Rush Shall Return....
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2003, 08:41 AM   #5 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Im going to California tommorow, I will be back on Monday
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2003, 10:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Off to Florida for a week. Merry Christmas
Old 22 Dec 2003, 03:31 AM   #7 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I dont think you need to be posting youll be away Dade cuz your always away you need your own im back thread
Old 24 Dec 2003, 12:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

well, it's that time of year, and i won't be around until boxing day at the earliest......

so, merry christmas, everyone......
take care, and happy holidays.

hope everyone has a great christmas.
Old 14 Feb 2004, 12:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I'm out for a while, pry be back by the end of Feb...possibly early March
Old 22 Feb 2004, 02:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I have to get away from here for a little while, so I'll probably be back by March
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2004, 09:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

I'll be out every day this week till at least 2 PM Pacific coast time...
Old 24 Mar 2004, 03:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I'm going to Florida tomorrow and i won't be back for 10 days.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jul 2004, 07:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I'm leaving for Cabo, Mexico tomorrow morning. I'll be back the following Tuesday.
Old 03 Aug 2004, 07:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

I will be gone from August tenth till late on August thirteenth. I will post my cracker ass off till then, and I will post a full report of my vacation, including pictures, when I get back.
Old 04 Aug 2004, 07:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

goodbye, my friends.....I will be on vacation until Aug. 13th.....see ya then.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote