ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

Don't revert to the old theme

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Oct 2003, 03:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Don't revert to the old theme

The tiny font of the theme that you use with vB2 is terrible!! Please keep the vBulletin default fonts and templates, or at least offer the default vB style as an alternative.

Also, do away with page-long signatures. These two changes could increase the traffic around here.

Last edited by Jerry Lawler; 19 Oct 2003 at 03:26 PM.
Jerry Lawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2003, 06:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I agree

I think keeping the default as an option for posters is a good idea
and the sig limits need to be enforced

I've been looking for something to do
Old 22 Oct 2003, 04:29 PM   #3 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Agreed on the sig limits. Some peoples are ridiculous and take up way to much room on the page. They should only include them once in a thread instead of everytime when they post multiple times in one thread.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2003, 11:19 AM   #4 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

if you dont like looking at sigs disable them
Old 24 Oct 2003, 05:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

^^I'm half and half on this....

Sigs can be turned off, but how about a 750 charachter limit, 500 is a bit restrictive IMO.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2003, 08:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I gotta got with angle with this...some sig here are way too long and too big and too many..
Old 24 Oct 2003, 10:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

some sigs are too long, but you should raise the limit like trevel said, because with codes & everything, it takes up a bunch, & i had to delete my Disrespect list so i could get a banner in.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2003, 12:22 AM   #8 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by §yNdere££@
if you dont like looking at sigs disable them
Yeah I would but some peoples sigs on here are too good to not see.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote