ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

Wrestling Forums Neesd HUGE Renovation....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Aug 2003, 11:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default Wrestling Forums Neesd HUGE Renovation....

OK...I'm sure you all know this is PROWRESTLINGfans...And the main reason people come to these forums is to read/talk about wrestling...Than why is it the forums are the shittiest part of this Board...When Truth was Super Mod...He went out and got Ice and Cheat, and at least tried to spruce up the forums...With whatever went down, this wrestling push just went straight to hell... I think things need to be changed....

First off...When Ice left...The NWA Forum died...Without discussion, there is no point to the forum...I can read Borash's shitty column to get all the news I need...Merge NWA with Independent...Wrestling history fuckin' blows...We keep two forums....WWE and General....General will consist of History and Independent....Traffic will "look" like it has increased and our forums wont look like ghost towns....Yes people will lose their mod spots...But it is for the better of the site...

Side Note: HHH saved wrestling...Let HHH save PWF....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2003, 07:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I make new threads every day,if people don't post,theres nothing I can do..
Old 28 Aug 2003, 07:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

That sounds like a good idea. I never did like the idea of NWA-TNA having it's own forum. It just doesn't get enough trafic to warent it. I made a copy of this and sent it to the mod room. I'll have to warn you though, it might get support from all the mods, but more likly tha not it will just sit there without anything being done.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2003, 07:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I don't mind NWA being merged with Indy's, but leave history alone. A general forum might be ok, but there's not really much need for it. I can't imagine what ppl would want to talk about that it would need it's own forum.

The One has done a great job working on those forums. He's put in a lot of time and effort. We lost Truth, Blood, Cheat, Slash, and a bunch of the other regular wrestling posters in a very short time. That's why the posting looks down. Not because nwa has it's own forum.

Besides, I allready gave you boys a HHH forum, what more do want from me.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2003, 08:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

thanks Exo..
Old 28 Aug 2003, 09:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone...And it's not the threads or the news bein' posted...It's the amount of traffic in each forum... And I think the fact there is no one in either Indy or NWA says alot...A General Wrestling Forum would give the benefit of havin' all the topics available and in heavy rotation...

I'm not sayin' add a new forum...I'm sayin' merge Indy with NWA and merge those two with History into one big forum...General...T here is no traffic in any of those forums and it looks bad...

9 Times....
Old 28 Aug 2003, 09:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

The reason posting in the wrestling forums are down is because a lot of people have been driven away by certain fucking annoying idiots who can't get through a single post without posting something asinine and trivial about the crippled gimp HHH.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2003, 10:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^Bitch, Stop Lying, them forums have been dead for 3 months. The Triple H shit got WWE traffic again, before that it was just Me, Rock, Slashhh, One and Exo posting in there. The Indy Forum is just a lost case, so is TNA, they need to be merged...This same argument, was being made back in Febuary, People just don't post in the wrestling section.
Old 29 Aug 2003, 04:10 AM   #9 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Wrestling Forums

WWE forum
General Wrestling Forum (sub-forum Fan Fiction)
Old 29 Aug 2003, 04:16 AM   #10 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

We should merge Indy and NWA.History is kind of a fun forum for most people,well it is for me.I thik the best solution to this is just merge Indy and NWA.Simple as that.
Old 01 Sep 2003, 04:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future

Note to LBC and Truth: Pleese keep the flaming in this thread to a minimal.

My Teams

Last edited by Wolf; 01 Sep 2003 at 04:51 PM.
Old 20 Sep 2003, 12:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Well...Is anything goin' to be done...It seems HHH is the only one savin' PWF...And yet you choose to turn your head and act if nothin' is wrong...You still have time to do the right thing...But act quickly or else...

9 Times....
Old 22 Sep 2003, 08:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

Man I couldn't agree more with slash on this point...I mean I always go to wwe but i've NEVER been to nwa:tna or indy...sad when you think about it I mean this is supposed to be a wrestling forum as slash said...
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2003, 11:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
Screwball

Well, i copied the thread and put it in the mod room as soon as i read the thread. I think that was about 3 weeks ago. Like everything else i brought up in there from here it got quite a bit of support from the mods, but it just sat there without anything being done. I'll post in the thread again and try and get something done, but i the only people who can do anything is SC and Kev. My suggestion to you is that you PM or IM SC cause otherwise nothing will be done.

My Teams

Old 23 Sep 2003, 06:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Alright cool Wolf....Thanks for the support...I'll see what I can do around here...

9 Times....