ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

new forum suggestion....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Aug 2002, 08:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default new forum suggestion....

i think that there should be a free for all insult/fight room forum where everyone can voice their opinion on other posters and talk trash. this forum would serve to keep the other forums free from posts that are meant to bash another poster for whatever reason. and since this forum would need a mod *hint hint* the person who came up with this idea could be the moderator *hint hint*.

i believe that a fight forum would be very helpful, because sometimes i feel the need to just let loose and bash/rip another poster, but dont do it due to there not being a forum for such occasions. and please, this thread is no joke, i am posting this and mean every word of it.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2002, 08:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

There is an anger thread in the off topic. for right now

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2002, 08:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

but i dont want just one thread, there should be a whole forum dedicated to talking trash and bashing some, that way an entire thread in that fight forum can call out one specific poster. but i guess the little thread will have to do for now, maybe the admin or mod will look at my suggestion and take it under consideration.
Old 28 Aug 2002, 11:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I agree when need a forum called War Zone or something of that nature where if you got a problem you can call them out in that forum, that way people won't have to share a topic with others issues

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2002, 11:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

The problem with that is you've have some people who would abuse the situation and do nothing but swear up and down repeatedly and use some racist slurs. I love having an uncensored board and iv'e told everyone that from day one months ago. But I think that is just asking for trouble when we have people who are already abusing the uncensored bit.
Old 29 Aug 2002, 12:18 AM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Thats why you have a MOD and have a set of rules, all be it small ones, like no racist slurs or anything of that nature, and any1 that uses racial slurs would b warned or sumpin.
Old 29 Aug 2002, 01:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Has there been any kind of suggestion for my new forum idea? Someone please post back and let me know, cuz i think a fight forum would be great here.
Old 29 Aug 2002, 01:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

maybe, maybe not, but there isn't a fight forum. instead of bashing another poster on a regular thread, you just bash em the fight forum.
Old 29 Aug 2002, 01:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by BLOODICE
The problem with that is you've have some people who would abuse the situation and do nothing but swear up and down repeatedly and use some racist slurs. I love having an uncensored board and iv'e told everyone that from day one months ago. But I think that is just asking for trouble when we have people who are already abusing the uncensored bit.
It would have a rule like no racism, because people can't help what race they are. Things people can't help being (gay not included imo) should be the only rules

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2002, 04:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf
Unhappy

I kinda don't like the idea of the fact that we have en\verything uncensored....but hey that's just me....**shrugs**

Anywayz back to my reply.....i think we should just keep the "fight" thread in the off topic...it's much easier that way.
Old 29 Aug 2002, 04:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally posted by WhiteWolf
I kinda don't like the idea of the fact that we have en\verything uncensored....but hey that's just me....**shrugs**

Anywayz back to my reply.....i think we should just keep the "fight" thread in the off topic...it's much easier that way.
but that's just one little thread. there should be a whole forum dedicated to fighting. that way, one single thread can be used for calling out one specific person, so if they go in the fight forum, they would see the thread with their name in it and would reply, and any1 else bashing that person could see that there is a thread for that. how many people are gonna click the fight thread and read every single response JUST to see if some1 is callin them out? not too many, it would be easier in a forum dedicated to fighting.
Old 29 Aug 2002, 06:01 PM   #12 (permalink)

can u make a MIME section, where me and others who wanna be mimes can practice
Old 29 Aug 2002, 06:10 PM   #13 (permalink)
Jobber

Taylor is on a distinguished road

IMO, I think it'll just encourage people to argue/fight/bash people. And who's to say people who want to bash will go to this forum?

Sorry guys, I'm not sold on this idea.
Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2002, 08:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

I know I seem repetitive, but is this forum suggestion getting any kind of consideration?!??!?
Old 30 Aug 2002, 08:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

you have no idea how much it is discussed. We are working on it a lot. But please don't think your suggestions don't count.