ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

Custom User Titles?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Sep 2002, 10:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Custom User Titles?

I'm curious...how many posts do we need to make to specify a custom title? Thanks and have a good day.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 10:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

um now i think
Old 17 Sep 2002, 10:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever

Nope.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 10:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

If this is the same server at PW Tracey mentioned that you have to be a registered member for 10 days before the option kicks in. But then he took it off. It might be set up here for a certain amout of days.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 11:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
The King

Quote:
Originally posted by BLOODICE
If this is the same server at PW Tracey mentioned that you have to be a registered member for 10 days before the option kicks in. But then he took it off. It might be set up here for a certain amout of days.
I don't know about that...I own a vBulletin board myself, and I think the only criteria for custom titles is post count.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 11:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

That is what the admin at pw said

As for here i know after like a hunderd posts you become a cruiser weight or some shit like that.

But I think the option is after so long

maybe not at this board but at pw it was 10 days as stated

who knows:004:
Old 22 Sep 2002, 03:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I think it might be 100 posts.
Old 22 Sep 2002, 05:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

100 posts...sry I'll add it in the Announcement.

-WhiteWolf
Old 22 Sep 2002, 05:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I thought you already said that in one of your announcements?