ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

some minor suggestions, and a tweaking of the sports forum?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Jul 2003, 03:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt
Default some minor suggestions, and a tweaking of the sports forum?

in the never ending quest to make this place more organized, i offer this suggestion for the sports section:

make four sub-sections in the sports forum (like the way MOTM, is in the OT). Each Sub section would be broken into the following:

Football
Basketball
Hockey
Baseball
World Sports
Sports Gambling

again, just a thought. might make things there a bit easier t o navigate, and tailor the sports forum to each specific users needs.

as for suggestions of other fourms we could add to the non wrestling section here's a few suggestions. I'll flesh them out if anyone thinks these are good ideas:

Advice and Relationship Forum

PWF Matchmaking Forum

The dissembling of the Warzone, to be replaced by a Rant Forum.
(the crux of which could be molded around my other warzone suggestions (regarding touchy debate topics) )

The Arts Forum (to discuss theatre, performing arts, literature, and art (painting and otherwise)

Underground Culture forum (to discuss things that are under popular society's radar.)

PWF Classified: a section where posters can post classified ads for any particular reason (be it to sell stuff, look for love, etc.)

as for the wrestling section, i offer these suggestions:

Everything You Need to Know: A how to section to offer PWF posters interested in obtaining a career in wrestling all the info they need. contacts and numbers could be posted here to help prospective wrestlers get on their way.

Wrestling clips section: providing there is considerable bandwith. posters could post clips of their favourite matches, moments and memories of wrestling's history and future for all to see.

just a few thoughts, i have tons more..........lemme know what you think of these sugs, k?
Old 25 Jul 2003, 10:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Nah. Don't get me wrong here. Some of those are good ideas (especially the one about changing warzone to a rant forum), But most of those are needless and we don't need any more forums right now.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2003, 11:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

agreed..
Old 26 Jul 2003, 12:06 AM   #4 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

well, i wasn't really expecting anything to come to fruition , jsut thought it might be a worthwhile thing to toss a few ideas about.

thanks for taking them into consideration though........
Old 26 Jul 2003, 04:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I wouldn't want the sports forum like that. But maybe in the fall we could add a sub for gambling. But right now it would be pointless cause theres only baseball going on right now.
Old 26 Jul 2003, 05:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Good ideas, but one of the main problems already is having too many forums. OT gets the most traffic on a regular basis, but if we have the other forums, they would be pretty dead and OT then would be dead.

As for Sports, it would make it more organized, but it would also dilute it and appear to be less trafficked. KUrt had made a similar post in the mod room about having a few sub forums in Ent. (music, movies, games (after it was merged), etc). I told him the same thing that lots of sub forums dilutes the main forums. MOTM can go several days sometimes without getting one post.

Good ideas, but nowhere near enough traffic to warrant any of them. If traffic ever picked up, I could possibly foresee subforums being added, but not until then....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jul 2003, 08:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I like the one about gambling though..
Old 26 Jul 2003, 10:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by The_One
I like the one about gambling though..
Same here.

Then we could have a thread for :

MLB
NFL
NHL
NBA
CFL (i'm not sure when it ends...but i hope soon)
1 on 1 bets
NFL pool #1
NFL Pool #2
other sports

But still i'm not to sure on it. Cause there's only like me, rock, stick, exo, shane, and edge who gambles. So I don't know if its worth it to make a sub forum for 6 people.
Old 27 Jul 2003, 07:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

ah................... nah.
Old 28 Jul 2003, 01:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Well, if there was enough traffic for it, we would have all those forums and sub forums, likewise in WWE we could have RAW and SD forums and such, but since there just isn't enough need for it right now I can't see how it would help. Maybe in the future if we ever have enough posters and enough demand for it though.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote