ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

The New War Zone Mod
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Sep 2002, 09:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default The New War Zone Mod

I THINK I SHOULD BE THE NEW WAR ZONE MOD !

Old 16 Sep 2002, 09:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

why you? i need to be convinced
Old 16 Sep 2002, 09:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

No offense Rock but you spend more time bitching at everyone and insulting then you do offering any help to this site. I wouldn't have a problem with you but all you have to say 85% is negative remarks.

Old 16 Sep 2002, 09:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

i think ill give it to the rock
Old 16 Sep 2002, 09:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
why you? i need to be convinced

Well i have never been a mod before, but im willing to try it out, and Bloodice i only bitch at people that i have beef, i dont go around starting up shit like you may think, im a big wrestling fan and you can find all my real post's in the WWE forum, so Stone cold, im presuming the choice is yours, i have spent alot of time at PWF and i was 1 of the first member's here and i think that i deserve it and if i cant handle it or if i fuck up in any way you can replace me, no problem.

Old 16 Sep 2002, 09:21 PM   #6 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Well, i wasnt the new Mod for long now was i. Congrats the Rock.
Old 16 Sep 2002, 09:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

FINALLY THE ROCK IS A MOD, AND I HAVE TO THANK STONE COLD FOR GIVING ME THE OPERTUNITY TO MOD THE WAR ZONE !!

Old 16 Sep 2002, 09:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K
Well, i wasnt the new Mod for long now was i. Congrats the Rock.

THANKS MAN

Old 16 Sep 2002, 09:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

your welcome bro. i know u will do good.
Old 16 Sep 2002, 10:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK
or if i fuck up in any way you can replace me, no problem.
I was gonna congratulate you on makin WZ MOD with me, but you are already a power hungry bitch!! You fuckin deleted my thread stating that you sent me a private message. What a coward you are. Don't delete anymore of my fuckin threads or I will delete any fuckin thread your bitch ass starts. Fuckin pansy ass pussy.
Closed Thread