ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

Store and Arcade are back

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jul 2003, 06:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Store and Arcade are back

i just finished installing the store hack, and all points have been deleted and its starting fresh. there will be no point steal hack, so people wont each have millions and millions of points. the store items are relatively low right now, may go lower for starters, but will probably go up so the pwf money doesnt lose purpose. gonna be trying really hard to make sure it doesnt lose its purpose this time. lol, so if you have any questions ask them in here. kevin installed the arcade a few days ago and this is just a reminder that its back. you can access the store and arcade in the upper right hand corner of forums home in the welcome panel.
Old 06 Jul 2003, 07:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

Damn,I just hit 24,000.lol
Old 06 Jul 2003, 10:55 AM   #3 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
evilgrin YO SC

The few of us who particapate in PWF sport's gambling need extra point's.
Old 06 Jul 2003, 11:01 AM   #4 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

ah man my 500 mill are gone. It will take forever to gain a decent amount back from just posting.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jul 2003, 11:08 AM   #5 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

error402 make's a good point, he won one of the sport's pool's and now has nothing to show for it, same goes for all the other sport's pool winner's. I say we give them extra point's like at least 5 or 10 thousand.
Old 06 Jul 2003, 12:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Yep for those of who us who were in the sports gambling be it daily or the playoff threads should be given our points back for that.
Old 06 Jul 2003, 02:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

It's cool,you only need 7 posts to get over the 100 mark.....
Old 06 Jul 2003, 02:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

LMAO you counted?
Old 06 Jul 2003, 05:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Isn't it 15 points per post?
Old 06 Jul 2003, 05:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

It is,so in that case 15 x 7=105
Old 06 Jul 2003, 05:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Hell if I know, I just post...and rip out spleens *yummy*
Old 06 Jul 2003, 06:04 PM   #12 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

^ Yeah and judging by that you have posted about 60 times already today, my god!
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jul 2003, 06:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

lol....I'm not that far behind him.....
Old 06 Jul 2003, 07:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

So I post more when I drink. Got a problem with that?
Old 08 Jul 2003, 03:06 AM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

The arcade does not work for me,neither does the store....
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote