ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

suggestion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jul 2003, 04:11 PM   #1 (permalink)

sitdownstandup7 is on a distinguished road
Question suggestion

I really like the forums here. but i was wondering this. i know there is the AWF E- fed here. but i was wondering if there was any way to make a section where people that wanted to do there own WWE story lines could write them and post them? It's just a thought. but i think it would be cool to add that kind of thing in here too... is there anyway to make that happen? Thanks
sitdownstandup7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2003, 04:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

That's what the creative writing forum was for but that was taken away for some reason.
Old 04 Jul 2003, 05:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by Drk~ngl
That's what the creative writing forum was for but that was taken away for some reason.
ya after they put up this new skin it disapeared.
Old 04 Jul 2003, 05:32 PM   #4 (permalink)

do you know if there's anyway to re-establish it??
Old 04 Jul 2003, 05:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

I don't know if the admin or supermods are going to put it in. Such a shame because I was actually able to start sharing lyrics and poems i've written over the years and then it was just gone. Stonecold would be the one to pm about it though.
Old 04 Jul 2003, 10:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Don't take this 100% because I'm not 100% sure, but I believe it was deleted due to lack of traffic. No one even really went in there too often.

I guess you could post it in OT? I dunno though....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2003, 10:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

meh nobody takes anything there seriously and wouldn't appreciate good writing if they saw it, let alone understand the meaning behind it. Damn, we can have hot forums but not a creative writing? And people think i'm doped up on drugs....someone better look at the people who make the decisions around here.
Old 04 Jul 2003, 10:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^ damn right. cw was a place to get away from gimmicks and things like that and express yourself.
Old 04 Jul 2003, 11:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

yep and now it's gone ......all gone just like the 3 hookers I....I mean the nice women I met ....I mean....ahhh fuck it ....it's gone gone gone gone it's fucking gone!
Old 04 Jul 2003, 11:35 PM   #10 (permalink)

that's a damn shame. there could have been some cool writing by a lot of people put in there.
Old 05 Jul 2003, 12:01 AM   #11 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

There were some great pieces put in. The last month it was around i'd put in a lot of poems and songs and what not and there was some great work in there. I wish that they'd bring it back, but for now i have to go to vampire freaks to post my creative work.
Old 06 Jul 2003, 02:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^The few times I visited I remeber reading a lot of your work......
Old 07 Jul 2003, 10:34 AM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

CW was merged into OT cause nothing happened in there. Although I suppose, there could be a sub forum under graffics as an art and creativity forum...

So, either post in OT for now, or if it's wwe related, post it in WWE under a *FAN FIC* topic. Just be prepared for the amout of making fun I'll have to do.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote