ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

Weekly poll: # of PWF forums......Too many or not enough

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jun 2003, 11:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf
Default Weekly poll: # of PWF forums......Too many or not enough

Ok, i think it's time to try something new here. So from now on at least once a week I will come up with an issue that people have been debating about for a long while and ask for everybodies opinion on the matter. This weeks poll is whether we have too many forums here or not enough.

I think we do have too many forums. I see quite a few that can be merged to create more traffic for one or two of our forums instead of all the traffic being distributed throughout 4 or 5.

Forums that should be merged

Hot Women/Guys: Hot Women does just fine on it's own, but Hot guys is slowly dying. With Carmen leaving and EB not on that much anymore I think that it is just time to either delete Hot Guys or merge the 2 because this is a wrestling site a nd the guys will always outnumber the women.

Anouncements/Contests: Merge them. If we ever get some crazy desire to start a contest then we can make an announcement about it in announcements

Those are all the ones i can think of for now. If you wish to respond please do so with a decent post. Any post that have a half assed answer like: "I think we have too many forums" or "yea, what he said" will be deleted. Those comments are fine, but please explain whay you feel that way in your post.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote