ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

Kevin, Stonecold, whoever gives a shit about this site

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 May 2003, 04:45 PM   #1 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough
Default Kevin, Stonecold, whoever gives a shit about this site

Hey Kevin or StoneCold, do you even care that some of your moderators are totally abusing their mod powers?

Like Forgotten Sin banned me from the games forum, because i made fun of him in the WarZone. I mean, come on. It was bad enough that you guys let this 8 year old become a mod in the first place, then he goes and does something like this, and you guys don't give a shit or something.

I let that go by, without saying nothing. But then...

Exodus just banned me from Graphics because i made fun of him in the WarZone too. And i never go in that forum, so you can go look and see for yourself if there was a reason to ban me. There wasn't. He did this before when i was Tig_Bitties too, and you guys didn't seem to care.

I think the reason PWF is so fucking shitty is because of the dumbass mods that fuck with this place like Exodus, Forgotten Sin, Sweet Tooth.. etc etc etc.

I'm not saying all the mods are bad, there's actually some great ones, but the bad outweigh the good.

Now can you guys get your act together and clean this shit up? Get rid of those idiots and get better people to mod. Maybe this place will become cool again.

I bet $100 someone will close this thread and say it's Flaming or some shit too.
Tig Bitties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2003, 04:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

i got banned from wwe for no reason also!

i just got banned from ot i guess
because i said a cuss word, but kurt angle
has called me names many of names and his
olympic hero wana be ass is still in OT posting away
those mods ban people they done like and it aint right!

mods shouldnt be able to ban a member from a forum

o and im coming back to OT in about 2 minutes with
a new account, or unless someone un ban me from ot
right now!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12 May 2003, 05:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Ok you two listen up. HEEL DUST or whatever you call youself you got banned for starting a bashing and Kurt was defending himself.

TICK you bashed the moderators on thei threads and you got banned for that reason. Wich is called "challenging the mod's authority" You did that to Sin and Exo.

I am not taking sides here but you two asked for it. HEEL DUST your ban will be lifted tomorrow. TICK you solve your problems with the two current mods or find a mediator to help on the matter. It's no use complaining when you two haven't done anything to solve the problem.

And all fights on WarZone please.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2003, 05:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

KURT SHOULD GET BANNED, LAST NIGHT HE CALLED ME A RETARD,
A DUMBASS,!!!!!!! SO BAN HIS ASS

HE HAS CALLED ME NAMW NUMEROUS OF TIMES IN OT
AND I DIDNT SAY NOTHING MEAN BACK TO HIM!!!!!

I WANT HIM BANNED, IF YOU DONT BAN HIM
I WILL CREATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!
Old 12 May 2003, 05:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

You know that if you create another account you will be IP banned wich is worse. Ok I will lift your ban now but I'll keep an eye on you. You start ONE RANT you're banned from OT for 72 hours. End of discussion. And stop whinning about PWF cause you're popularity is decreasing fast. And I know you're not Camini. I don't think that loser can pay the internet connection you have.
Old 12 May 2003, 05:14 PM   #6 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Sweet Tooth said in post # :
TICK you bashed the moderators on thei threads and you got banned for that reason. Wich is called "challenging the mod's authority" You did that to Sin and Exo.
Where the fuck did i "bash the moderators in their thread"? The WarZone doesn't fucking count. Don't you know that? Why are you a mod? Seriously? Can i please get some actual REAL mods opinions? Not this idiots...

Quote:
It's no use complaining
You're right. It's no use complaining here because it's so fucking pathetic that the admins don't care what's going on around here.

Quote:
And all fights on WarZone please.
THIS IS NOT A FIGHT - i thought i made that clear enough. It's a simple question to the PWF admins. So if you don't have anything to say, which you don't, then stay the fuck out of it or it WILL turn into a fight, and it'll be your fault.

Now please, I want some of the mods/admins (who have brains) to reply to this.
Old 12 May 2003, 05:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I consider myself to have a brain, but I don't know if it's fully finctional or not, but I'll respond.

I don't know why Sin and Exo banned you from their forums, but if you did nothing wrong and it was just out of personal dislike, then that's pretty fucked up.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2003, 05:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Listen up you retard. You're lcuky you haven't been banned from OT too so don't push your luck ok. And besides if I had a beef with you I would banned your sorry ass from OT a long time ago. But I haven't found a good reason for you to be banned cause you obey the warnings. So don't start shit with me cause I have leanant with you as well.

After this post I have no point in replying to your nonsense.

STICK he thinks everyone is against him so don't bother.
Old 12 May 2003, 05:28 PM   #9 (permalink)

Thanks Stick, i was hoping you would give your opinion on this. It's too bad most of the other good mods are gone now, i guess they were also fed up with the shit that's been going on here.

Quote:
Sweet Tooth said in post # :
Listen up you retard. You're lcuky you haven't been banned from OT too so don't push your luck ok. And besides if I had a beef with you I would banned your sorry ass from OT a long time ago. But I haven't found a good reason for you to be banned cause you obey the warnings. So don't start shit with me cause I have leanant with you as well.

After this post I have no point in replying to your nonsense.

Ok, i thought i made it clear that i only wanted the opinions of REAL mods. Next time Sweet Tooth, please pay more attention. I hate repeating myself.

And look at you, bashing in the Suggestion Box? That's not something a mod would do. Tsk tsk.

There you go again threatening to ban me from your forum because i offened you, in a completley different forum. I think the admins should've given you a quiz or something at least, to check your mod skills before they made you one, because you obviously don't know shit about anything to do with modding.
Old 12 May 2003, 05:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Sweet Tooth said in post #8 :
He doesn't think I'm against him. Tick/Tig and I have always gotten along. Since he came here, he's been one of my favorite posters and I really don't see why people have a problem with him. Maybe it's because he's brutally honest, but that's just my guess....

Quote:
THE TICK said in post #9 :
Thanks Stick, i was hoping you would give your opinion on this. It's too bad most of the other good mods are gone now, i guess they were also fed up with the shit that's been going on here.
No problem man. And yeah, lots of good mods have left here.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2003, 05:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
I consider myself to have a brain, but I don't know if it's fully finctional or not, but I'll respond.

I don't know why Sin and Exo banned you from their forums, but if you did nothing wrong and it was just out of personal dislike, then that's pretty fucked up.
I agree with you.
Old 12 May 2003, 06:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I've never had a problem with either of you. True, you've done some bashing towards other posters and made a few spam threads, but you've followed the warnings that at least I have given you so I see no real problems. It seems that some of the other mods have it in for the both of you, but in all honesty the rest of the OT mods and I can't really affect that much. We can only promise not to let any personal grudges we may or may not have against you affect our judgement when it comes to the two of you posting in OT.

For now I just say wait out the bans you have against you, come back and post as normal. Follow the forum rules and we will do our part to maybe get some of the others off your backs.
Old 12 May 2003, 07:49 PM   #13 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
Ya, that is fucked up if it's true...

Tick...are you still banned from those forum's?
Old 12 May 2003, 08:00 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
ROCKBERG said in post # :

Ya, that is fucked up if it's true...

Tick...are you still banned from those forum's?
Just Graphics, Forgotten Sin unbanned me from Games

I know i deserved being banned from OT that one time, but so did a few others that didn't get banned simply cause they're mods here.
Old 12 May 2003, 08:03 PM   #15 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Well if Exo did ban you from graphics based on a flame war in warzone ill se to it that you get graphics froum access back right away but i must here Exo's side of the story.