ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

anyonelse here thinks the "WWE FORUM" here at pwf suck?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 May 2003, 05:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

Default anyonelse here thinks the "WWE FORUM" here at pwf suck?

how many post are there a day? like 4
all the mods do is post news and fuckin rumors
its never something interesting there to talk about.
it just sucks, thats why i check out pw and wz forums....

maybe we can get more members to post if you add like
sub forums like raw/smackdown with 2 new mods elected

anyways do anyonelse think the wwe forum here suck?
Old 08 May 2003, 05:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I think they're great Thanks for your opinion.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2003, 05:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I thought you were begging the people at PWF for a mod spot?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2003, 05:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

exodus please tell me how that damn forum is fine?
if it was like wzforums and pw you will see me posting there
but it just sucks with stupid topics and the news you post
there all day gets on my nerves, hell can you even post
a damn thread without it being written by matt boone...

o and thanks for not getting real mad
Old 08 May 2003, 05:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

We don't want you to post here. go to the other forums please.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 08 May 2003, 05:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

The WWE forums here at PWF are great,infact I think it is better than PW's WWE forum.Even some people at PW admit that PWF's is much better.WZ's forum is pretty good but it's no PWF
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2003, 05:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

No there won't be any subforums and no you can't mod them even if they are created. Stop trying to find ways to get a mod spot because you never will. And if you do get a mod spot, that's the day I leave this place. If you don't like the topics, don't post in there. If you don't like the forum, don't go in it. If I don't like you in here, I'll ban you. Stop bein a douche.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2003, 05:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

I think Slash banned him from wwe allready.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 08 May 2003, 05:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

o my god JASON what are you smoking dude? because the shit
you smoking must make you say "lies", because PWF WWE FORUM better than PW WWE FORUM is a damn lie........i cant
believe you just sat there and typed that......pw wwe forum
gets how many post a day like 300? how many here? like 10,ROFL
pw wwe forum is all organized with wwe ,raw,sd,wow section
and things are STICKY to stop spam and shi*, here u have a damn thread STICK talking about the wwe forum rules hahaha
what the fuck
Old 08 May 2003, 05:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

yeah slash banned me and i dont care, but i have another account
and i was there yesterday checking it out with a account(i will not say) and i see that the forum is sill sucky!

and STICK what you trying to say i cant mod? well check out SG FORUMS i mod wwe and will mod creative writting hopefully
Old 08 May 2003, 05:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

We don't tolerate the crap here. Go post at pw. They like lots of hits and stupid posts. It makes them feel good.

We may only have 100 posts a day, but 98 of them will be something worth reading.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 08 May 2003, 05:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Are you saying you have alters? Shouldn't you just be banned right off the bat then.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 08 May 2003, 05:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

o shit no i dont have alters i lied
Old 08 May 2003, 05:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

He has made alters cuz I have banned him from OT. Even if SC bans him he'll just come back again. He's done it like 10 times already.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2003, 05:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

This guy is beginning to get on my nerves....
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote