ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

whos gona take soda girls mod spot?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 May 2003, 06:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

Default whos gona take soda girls mod spot?

since she left, i was wondering will there be a new mod to take her place?
Old 07 May 2003, 06:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

I already replaced her in the music/entertainment forum
Old 07 May 2003, 06:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

They've already taken the spot, dumbass.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 May 2003, 06:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: whos gona take soda girls mod spot?

Quote:
YOU_SUCK said in post # :
since she left, i was wondering will there be a new mod to take her place?
well duh!...and its not u
Old 07 May 2003, 06:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

*points to corner again*

MARBLES!! Take a time out
Old 07 May 2003, 06:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I don't think she has been removed from SB yet, but it definitely isn't gonna go to you SlimPacWannabe.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 May 2003, 06:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

im pretty sure no one here wana mod suggestion right?
so stone cold go on ahead and hook me up with that mod
spot at suggestion
Old 07 May 2003, 06:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

Quote:
Eric Angle said in post #2 :
I already replaced her in the music/entertainment forum

this dude has been here for 3 months and has a mod spot and i have been here 8 months and dont have a mod spot
this is so fuc*ed up
Old 07 May 2003, 06:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
YOU_SUCK said in post # :

this dude has been here for 3 months and has a mod spot and i have been here 8 months and dont have a mod spot
this is so fuc*ed up
wow ur REALLY DUMB!...dont be talking about shit that u dont know is true cuz he has been here for a lllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnngggggg time, probably longer than me...so hush
Old 07 May 2003, 06:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

I think he means me EB

3 months? I was one of the first three posters here but left around christmas and came back with a new name, since my last account was one I no longer wanted.
Old 07 May 2003, 06:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

o sorry dawg, no hard feelings eric
Old 07 May 2003, 06:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Right... this thread seems more Suggestion Box material than OT. Any and all questions and/or suggestions go there anyway. And if you're really interested in becomming a mod, fill out the mod application at the forums main page
Old 07 May 2003, 06:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

why should i have to fill out a mod application? eric didnt, so i dont think i should
Old 07 May 2003, 07:01 PM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

That's something you need to take up with the Supes. I have no control over this
Old 07 May 2003, 10:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

That's because i've been the indy and nwa and sports mod just like stick was the entertainment mod. He just replaced me in sports, i replaced him in entertainment and kurt took sodas spot and he's a former mod as well.