ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

We are in need of a Tick forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 May 2003, 11:16 PM   #1 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough
Default We are in need of a Tick forum

Please, THE TICK thinks if we added a Tick forum to these boards it would boost up the member rate quite a bit. THE TICK knows a lot of other people are interested in talking about tick collecting, tick grooming, tick tips, and other tick chit-chat. So please take this into consideration. Maybe the forum moderators can have voting session to determine whether or not this site should add a Tick forum or not. In my personal opinion, it would be an excellent addition to these forums. THE TICK would even volunteer to be in charge of the forum.

Thank you for your time.
Old 04 May 2003, 11:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMFAO You gotta be fuckin kidding me. If we add a Tick Forum, we might as well add a spider forum and a fly forum.
Old 05 May 2003, 09:39 AM   #3 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

THE TICK thinks that ticks are more popular among kids these days, then spiders or flies. But if we must, then adding a subforum or "Other insects" inside the Tick forum wouldn't be a problem.
Old 05 May 2003, 12:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Bad tick alter!
Old 05 May 2003, 12:17 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
SodaGirl said in post # :

Bad tick alter!
What do you mean? Are you saying it's a bad idea?
Old 05 May 2003, 05:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Alright, i don't know if this thread originated here or was just sent here by another mod, but i will close it now. Tick, i find you funny as hell most of the time, but try not to make a habit of making these type of threads. (at least not here in the sugestion box)

My Teams

Closed Thread