ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

Newsboard

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Sep 2002, 06:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Newsboard

I want to create a wrestling site (Gilbert's Wrestling Dungeon is the tentative title) and I really like the design of this site, especially the newsboard. I was wondering what script you used to make it (the newsboard, not the site).
Jerry Lawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2002, 07:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

um i dont know how they made the site. these guys are very good so they could have made it by html. the guys that can answer that question for sure are kevin PWF, william PWF, Tracey PWF. they made the site. try kev first because he is on here more often. but i will still try to find the answer for you.
-Stone Cold
Old 12 Sep 2002, 10:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kevin PWF

We use a script which was heavily modified by myself. The script is called RobAguilar Newsboard. You won't be able to get it I don't think, as Rob Aguilar has left the net quite some time ago.

I would suggest www.plasticsword.com's PsNews for newsboard posting as well.
Old 13 Sep 2002, 05:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin PWF
We use a script which was heavily modified by myself. The script is called RobAguilar Newsboard. You won't be able to get it I don't think, as Rob Aguilar has left the net quite some time ago.

I would suggest www.plasticsword.com's PsNews for newsboard posting as well.
Actually after checking some other sites I'm looking for a script called RaveNews. The link to it in the CGI Script Resource sites is broken, so no avail.
Old 14 Sep 2002, 08:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kevin PWF

I'm pretty good friends with the maker of rNews. He is working on a new one, and isn't giving out the older one as of yet. Ill get it for you as soon as he's done.
Old 14 Sep 2002, 08:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
The King

Quote:
I'm pretty good friends with the maker of rNews. He is working on a new one, and isn't giving out the older one as of yet. Ill get it for you as soon as he's done.
Do you have a rough estimate of approx. when it will be ready? (b/c I want to launch my website soon and would like to have a newsboard from the start so I may have to use the Plasticsword one first.) Thanx
Old 17 Sep 2002, 09:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
The King

Rave has the "rnews relaunch: 9/15/02" banner up now. I'm confused
Old 17 Sep 2002, 09:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kevin PWF

knowing rave...that should be 9/15/06
Old 17 Sep 2002, 09:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
The King

Unhappy

Quote:
knowing rave...that should be 9/15/06
:ufo:
Old 17 Sep 2002, 11:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
The King

OK...Rscripts is now my start page until the site is up...this will be interesting!
Old 18 Sep 2002, 08:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
The King

Question

Does this Rave character ever answer e-mails?
Old 21 Sep 2002, 04:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
The King

Holy crap, he actually posted the new script! I haven't been this excited since HHH's return in January.
Old 22 Sep 2002, 05:39 PM   #13 (permalink)

why is everyone talking about me.. anyways.. yea its up now... i answer my emails alll the time.. why?