ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

Pwf's Indy Presents: Jimbo Tv

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Apr 2003, 06:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Pwf's Indy Presents: Jimbo Tv

You can now see actuall matches in the Indy Forum, under the Bio section. This will actually put the matches with the story...I would like to thank and credit Jimbo from wrestling gubbins.com, for letting us here at PWF, use his video library for our bios, we appreciate it and we're very grateful...Please people go and check these bios and matches out...

See how the legendary Haybusa broke his neck, in what many thought was his last match ever, also check out Hayabusa's legendary exploding cage match with onita...

We have these and many more, from Yuji Nagata, to the "Japan Queen of Death matches" Megumi Kudo...Plus many more...This is a great new feature in a already fully loaded forum, support this, and we can pprobably bring full matches to the WWE , Wrestling history, and the WCW/ECW forums....

Onbnce again all credit goes to Jimbo athttp://www.wrestlingubbins.com
Old 21 Apr 2003, 08:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Cool...I'll check that shit out...

ta...J-I-M-B-O
Old 26 Apr 2003, 11:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

JIMBO is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JIMBO

Yep, as the bio's go up, I'll post the matches I have for those people.

I can't promise I'll have every match or even every person, but I've got a pretty broad selection of matches from pretty much every style around the world.

If you download any from the threads in the bio section, it's always nice to get a thank-you

Finally, if you've got a moment or you liked one of the matches, do me a favor and look at www.WrestlinGubbins.com . It's the site i'm Co-Admin of and it's getting better and better everyday. We've got loads of active peosters from all around and tons of great conversation. Need a break from chatting? Head to the aracde where we've got 20 games. Wanna see some wrestling? Check out The Vault(but you'll have to register and post a bit ). Like it or not, any feedback is welcome.
Old 04 May 2003, 02:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Just Got Wicked

CoreyII is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to CoreyII

Word.
CoreyII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 May 2003, 07:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Just Got Wicked

CoreyII is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to CoreyII

...buuuut...all the credit doesn't go to Jumbo. I and Goo as well.
CoreyII is offline   Reply With Quote