ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

Marbles Should Be Stripped Of His Mod Spot

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Apr 2003, 09:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road
Default Marbles Should Be Stripped Of His Mod Spot

Okay, I don't like to complain, but now I have to. Marbles should not be mod at all. The following is reason and facts that prove why Marbles does not deserve a mod spot. Letting him keep a mod spot is against your own rules. If you read the following you will understand.

Marbles Abuses His Mod Powers

He Sent Me The Following PM:

Quote:
Mr. Marbles wrote on 04-18-2003 10:29 PM:
Reddmko,

This is an automated message to notify you that you have been banned from the forum: Wrestling History for unacceptable behavior or a violation in the Terms of Use.
Now, I would understand it if I was ever in Wrestling History, but guess what? I never was. I never been to wrestling History. Not ever. If I did go, it was a very long time ago and I never caused a problem.

He also sent me a bunch of the following:

PM 1.
Quote:
Mr. Marbles wrote on 04-17-2003 9:10 PM:
Redddragon, Please Kill yourself and die!!

PM 2.
Quote:
Mr. Marbles wrote on 04-17-2003 10:04 PM:
Redddragon, Please Kill yourself and die!!
Now, right there, proves the fact that it is against the rules.

If you need me to call back to the old rules I will:

From The Warning List:

Private Messaging Abuse (You read the PM)
Flaming outside of warzone (Flames Me All The Time)
Creating Spam Threads (Just Look in The Trash Can)

I also remember a rule being,

Abusing Mod Powers

Now, I ask you, please dismiss Mr. Marbles as mod because he frankly doesn't deserve it. His abuse of the mod powers have gone on long enough.

Thank you,

Reddmko

Last edited by n/a; 18 Apr 2003 at 09:40 PM.
n/a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Apr 2003, 09:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Nobody really gives a shit about you. So please shut up.
Old 18 Apr 2003, 09:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

Quote:
Rebel said in post # :
Nobody really gives a shit about you. So please shut up.
For once, can you please act like a civil kind human, stop flaming, and talk serious.
Old 18 Apr 2003, 10:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Hmmm so if Zach can ban Marbles from his forum because he doesn't like him, then Marbles can ban whoever he doesn't like from his forum as well. Just my take on the matter....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Apr 2003, 10:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

Quote:
Psycho STICK said in post # :
Hmmm so if Zach can ban Marbles from his forum because he doesn't like him, then Marbles can ban whoever he doesn't like from his forum as well. Just my take on the matter....
but its against the rules. No one is allowed to do that unless you have a GOOD reason.
Old 18 Apr 2003, 10:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I think Weve heard enough. Thank you. Your complaint has been heard and acknowledged, but I have dealt with the matter as I see fit and will hope you drop it now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Apr 2003, 10:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

This is blatant abuse of power...Marbles should be punished accordingly sooooooooooooo....
Old 18 Apr 2003, 10:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

Quote:
SargeantHartman said in post # :
I think Weve heard enough. Thank you. Your complaint has been heard and acknowledged, but I have dealt with the matter as I see fit and will hope you drop it now.
How have you dealt with it? You want me to drop my complaint? Why?
Old 18 Apr 2003, 10:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Reddmko said in post # :

For once, can you please act like a civil kind human, stop flaming, and talk serious.
Ok I'll stop. But i'm just sick of you complaining all the time.
Old 18 Apr 2003, 10:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

Quote:
Rebel said in post # :

Ok I'll stop. But i'm just sick of you complaining all the time.
I don't complain. If I do, I don't intend on it. Anyway, this is an important valid complaint.
Old 18 Apr 2003, 10:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Reddmko said in post # :

I don't complain. If I do, I don't intend on it. Anyway, this is an important valid complaint.
True. So i'll take back what I said...
Old 18 Apr 2003, 10:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

Didn't Marbles leave PWF ?

Go Timberwolves!
The Big Ticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Apr 2003, 10:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

Quote:
Edge said in post # :
Didn't Marbles leave PWF ?
he came back
Old 18 Apr 2003, 10:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

*Sigh*. I suppose I can come back for one post, and one post only, just to plead my case.

And for this one, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to turn up the volume. Y'all is gonna have to forgive my tone.

I BANNED YOU BECAUSE YOU A WEAK, IGNORANT LITTLE PUKE. YOU'RE A FAILURE AS A POSTER. YOU'RE A FAILURE AS A HUMAN BEING. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE, LET ALONE POST ALONGSIDE HARD-WORKING NORTH AMERICAN BLUE COLLARS LIKE MYSELF. YOU DESERVE TO ROT AWAY FOREVER IN A STEAMING PILE OF YAK FEESEES. GO BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT, MAGGOT. BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN DENIED AT THE BORDER. UNLIKE YOUR CHEAP MOTHER, MY FORUM IS NO ENTRY FOR YOU. GODDAMMIT, I MEAN IT.

Annnyway, I basically figured that if Metalhead can ban people that he doesn't like from his forum, I can do it too. So punish him, and then punish me.

Let's not "play favorites" now. Tee hee.

(For the record, I sent your gay ass ONE hate PM, not two)
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Apr 2003, 10:45 PM   #15 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

Quote:
Mr. Marbles said in post # :
*Sigh*. I suppose I can come back for one post, and one post only, just to plead my case.

And for this one, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to turn up the volume. Y'all is gonna have to forgive my tone.

I BANNED YOU BECAUSE YOU A WEAK, IGNORANT LITTLE PUKE. YOU'RE A FAILURE AS A POSTER. YOU'RE A FAILURE AS A HUMAN BEING. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE, LET ALONE POST ALONGSIDE HARD-WORKING NORTH AMERICAN BLUE COLLARS LIKE MYSELF. YOU DESERVE TO ROT AWAY FOREVER IN A STEAMING PILE OF YAK FEESEES. GO BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT, MAGGOT. BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN DENIED AT THE BORDER. UNLIKE YOUR CHEAP MOTHER, MY FORUM IS NO ENTRY FOR YOU. GODDAMMIT, I MEAN IT.

Annnyway, I basically figured that if Metalhead can ban people that he doesn't like from his forum, I can do it too. So punish him, and then punish me.

Let's not "play favorites" now. Tee hee.

(For the record, I sent your gay ass ONE hate PM, not two)
First off. Does that sound like what a mod should say to a member of PWForums?

Now, funny thing is, he contiues to flame outside of the warzone. Admits to abusing power, and laughs at it.

Can somone do somthing about this, please.