ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

If theres gonna be a new mod of OT

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Apr 2003, 12:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default If theres gonna be a new mod of OT

I say it should be me....c'mon people's show your support for your Olympic Hero
Old 15 Apr 2003, 01:13 AM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quiet bitch.

You were, remember? Then BANG!

You positively bailed on us.

Well it's too late. 'Cuz there WON'T be a new OT mod, and even if there was, it's either gonna be me or Starscream.

So booyah in a handbasket, BIZITCH.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Apr 2003, 03:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

I dont think its fair that people can walk in and gain their modship back with the snap of their fingers...sorry Kurt but you shouldnt have gave up before and left.

Its not fait that posters get shoved down because an old fan favorite returns

I also think I deserve the chance, people go on about not being creative and just posting in Random Thoughts. I was probly the first to say they fucking sucked and tried to something different and created The Da Posse...most of PWF's best posters got involved and it breathed some new life in OT and made it more exciting and funny..

Only PWF posters like Marbles, Truth, Starcream...you get the point have done such creative things....and correct me if Im wrong...The've all had shots at modship..

Its a Mods job to create threads and ideas of this that get Traffic flowing or interest people, and I do that as a normal poster usually whilst Im around

I also get voted as PWF poster of the month....that means something dont it???? It did for My good Friend Johnny Blitz...Le Baby

Behind the scene's I make banners/Avatars give people help with their profile....3 different people have gave me their password because they know they can trust me and I have done things in their UserCP that they didnt understand...

I easily deserve a OT mod spot, but it wont happen because their are already 3mods doing a good job, all of which I get on well with (or at least I think their cool)
Old 15 Apr 2003, 05:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Da Loo said in post # :
I dont think its fair that people can walk in and gain their modship back with the snap of their fingers...sorry Kurt but you shouldnt have gave up before and left.

Its not fait that posters get shoved down because an old fan favorite returns

I also think I deserve the chance, people go on about not being creative and just posting in Random Thoughts. I was probly the first to say they fucking sucked and tried to something different and created The Da Posse...most of PWF's best posters got involved and it breathed some new life in OT and made it more exciting and funny..

Only PWF posters like Marbles, Truth, Starcream...you get the point have done such creative things....and correct me if Im wrong...The've all had shots at modship..

Its a Mods job to create threads and ideas of this that get Traffic flowing or interest people, and I do that as a normal poster usually whilst Im around

I also get voted as PWF poster of the month....that means something dont it???? It did for My good Friend Johnny Blitz...Le Baby

Behind the scene's I make banners/Avatars give people help with their profile....3 different people have gave me their password because they know they can trust me and I have done things in their UserCP that they didnt understand...

I easily deserve a OT mod spot, but it wont happen because their are already 3mods doing a good job, all of which I get on well with (or at least I think their cool)
I agree Da Loo...you do deserve a shot at modship...
however if Starscream can get modspot,leave,comeback get his spot back, leave again and comeback again and get his spot back....etc etc etc

then maybe so can your Olympic Hero....I believe I did a good job in my OT days..maybe I'm wrong

I believe...and maybe Stone Cold can back me on this...that I was the one who suggested the warning/banning system

but Marbles might be right too...maybe I shouldnt have left...maybe I should have put PWF above my personal life

nope Marbles is wrong...like usual
Old 15 Apr 2003, 07:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

I think Da Loo deserves being an OT mod..
I think you do too Kurt,but you had a chance and left..
So,IMO Da Loo should be given the chance of being an ot mod before you...
Don't take offence to this,You were a great ot mod and i would definately be in favor of having you as one again..But like i said earlier,Da Loo really deserves a chance too.I think he'd be able to really liven up that forum

Go Timberwolves!
The Big Ticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Apr 2003, 12:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Edge said in post # :
I think Da Loo deserves being an OT mod..
I think you do too Kurt,but you had a chance and left..
So,IMO Da Loo should be given the chance of being an ot mod before you...
Don't take offence to this,You were a great ot mod and i would definately be in favor of having you as one again..But like i said earlier,Da Loo really deserves a chance too.I think he'd be able to really liven up that forum
I agree completely Edge..I think Da Looo has done alot to improve the site
he definately deserves a shot at modship whenever one opens up
Old 16 Apr 2003, 02:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Thanks guys

Kurt you did do a good job as OT mod...

you were one of PWF's most popular posters and you contributed well to the site...you probly do deserve it back...and I agree Starscream has done this loads of times..so why noy you???

But like I said I wanna push for modship and it is kinda annoying when you get pushed back down because a decent poster makes his return...

I just wanted to put out my thoughts buddy
Old 16 Apr 2003, 09:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

when i came back and became a mod again, it was because creative writing was dead remember, and its dead again, to be ot mod all you gotta do is make sure no one spams and fights to much, ot has the most traffic, but its the easiet forum to mod..

yeah i said it..