ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

kevin cmon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Apr 2003, 02:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

Default kevin cmon

make that rpg forum i was talking about, it will be interesting...
Old 14 Apr 2003, 02:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

What the one like theyhad over at PW??

It was a huge hit at first but died off later then got scrapped....

or am I talking about something else??
Old 14 Apr 2003, 05:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

i dont know what they had at pw.com, was it like an efed where you use characters like batman and spiderman and whoever?
Old 14 Apr 2003, 06:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Quote:
Midnight-Sun said in post # :
i dont know what they had at pw.com, was it like an efed where you use characters like batman and spiderman and whoever?
Im shit at explaining but I will try my best..

You could create 1-5 characters and equip them with weapons/items/accessories etc..

You had to pay for equipment with gold...you earned gold by posting threads and posting replies and so on.

You could challenge a poster to a battle with one of your characters...characters become stronger by gaining experience during battle....

Thats bout it...it seemed pretty good but never tried it...

is this similar in anyway
Old 14 Apr 2003, 11:15 AM   #5 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

basically the rpg game there was like D&D but with only one on one battles and not much more to it, once you loaded up with weapons the winner was always predictable and quite a waste on traceys part, but then again....ugh nevermind but unless there's a lot of options like the EWR wrestling game, I don't see an rpg working that well here
Old 14 Apr 2003, 02:37 PM   #6 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Nobody gives a fuck about this rpg monkeycrap.
Old 14 Apr 2003, 05:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Rock Bottom said in post # :
Nobody gives a fuck about this rpg monkeycrap.

LMMFAO

Yeah, nobody gives a fuck. So shut up.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Apr 2003, 07:57 AM   #8 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

NO YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!

anyway, daloo and blood, im not sure what you guys where talking about, but this was something else, you can use made up characters from anywhere, or make one up, and them i would do things like split them up into teams, and put the teams up against each other, and there would be all out wars, every character vs each other, it would work out in the end....
Old 15 Apr 2003, 10:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

StarScream, why the hell would kevin bother? He keeps giving you nive mod jobs then you fuck them up and leave. So why would he waste his time again, only for you to leave and let the board die?
n/a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Apr 2003, 11:01 AM   #10 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

it doesnt have to die when i leave, someone else can step up and take control....
Old 15 Apr 2003, 04:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Quote:
Midnight-Sun said in post # :
it doesnt have to die when i leave, someone else can step up and take control....
Star, even if Kev did make the forum you would not be a mod of it (Scince you are prone to leaving at the slightest altercation) . Because of that it will not be what you ment it to be and would probably fail. Mabe a few months ago, but after this being the foruth mod spot you have just given up you won't be given anymore shots in the near future.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote