ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

Twisted World
View Poll Results: Should the TW forum Return?
Yeah Bring it back SCUM BE HERE!! 10 76.92%
Scrap the idea! 3 23.08%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Mar 2003, 03:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Default Twisted World

I dont think It was around when I registered here at PWF but anywho...

Here is my thoughts...

I dont know how many people would want it back here so Ive stared a Poll.

Should it be a seperate forum? or simply a Sub Forum in the Warzone.
Is it in consideration Mods/Super Mods or has it been completely scraped?

Feel free to post Le Babies
Old 31 Mar 2003, 04:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

errr it was there for months, but no one posted in it, i think people forgot about it cause it was invisible, lmao
Old 31 Mar 2003, 04:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Well that idea might as well be scrapped then If no one bothered when It actually was there
Old 31 Mar 2003, 06:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

It was hard to get into.

But id like it back
Old 31 Mar 2003, 07:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Oh yeah.....VOTE...

After all. Its your Vote that Counts towards these forums.

Mods listen and consider what is better once you put your view in and the voting could make a huge difference.

Thats why There isnt a "I dont care option"

You either want it or dont....which do you prefer.

So please..........Vote
Old 31 Mar 2003, 07:30 AM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'm gonna have to say I want it back. I thought that forum was great, but I forgot about it with it bein an invisible forum and all. The only way I want it back, is if it's visible.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2003, 07:02 AM   #7 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

Yeah Sure why not

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2003, 07:06 AM   #8 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

If their are enough votes can this be run be in the mod room?

Only bring it back if it is visable...it will only get traffic that way...plus it brings in a sort of addition to the uncensored forums....

Makes it look more uncensored....Am I making sense?
Old 01 Apr 2003, 03:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I say scrap the Contest Forum and replace it with Twisted World. I mean the Contest Forum has 82 posts and 10 threads! Whenever a contest is hosted its always in the Forum its about anyway so why have a Contest Forum? That Forum just seems really useless if you ask me and should be replaced with a forum that will actually get some traffic and that Forum is Twisted World.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2003, 04:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Ok, there seems to be enough support right now. So i will bring it up in the mod room. No promises that the idea will get the green light, but you never know they might let us have it back. If they don't it will be for the same reason that Hot Women and Men can't have nudity, Kev might think the advertisers will complain. So cross your fingers.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Apr 2003, 01:05 AM   #11 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Great point Sly

also thanks benoit
Old 02 Apr 2003, 02:34 AM   #12 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Well I think it should definately be brought back...I dont see what the problem is? Most posters here agree that it was a kick ass forum, after all it will benefit the place and maybe with these extra add ons it will help keep the kick ass posters that have been here long term here for longer.

After all, if the overall impression of people is possitive then wont that be the same for people who come visit the website?

Put it this way.....websites like Rotten.com and Steak and Cheese.com get HUGE and I mean HUGE traffic each day because people like to see stuff like this.

For the 2 people that get turned away, it will bring in 10

could someone quote this and put it in the mod room please because I think it will be a good point to note in the disscussion of decision of this
Old 02 Apr 2003, 03:58 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I thought it was scrapped not invisible. And how do you find these forums that are invisible anyway

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Apr 2003, 04:16 AM   #14 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

I believe that you click on the forum Leaders and the invisible forums were still there under the next the the moderator that mod them.....

Worked for Hot women anyway
Old 02 Apr 2003, 04:19 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Just goes to show if you look around a site you might actually find stuff. (it would explain why I know nothing)

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote