ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

To the administration

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Sep 2002, 12:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default To the administration

I was wondering if i could get buck shot mod position since he step down
Old 09 Sep 2002, 06:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

um we will replace it probably with another mod.
Old 09 Sep 2002, 06:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

What about me? I spend most of my PWF time in the off-topic anyway.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2002, 06:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

ya well we will probably use a mod we already have.
Old 09 Sep 2002, 06:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK

Doesn't hurt to try does it?
Old 09 Sep 2002, 06:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

yes. just kidding
Old 10 Sep 2002, 01:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

No, it doesn't hurt to try guys. Don't feel bad for asking. I dunno how it will go. But Good Luck!
(Stone Cold just wants it for himself )
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2002, 02:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
(Stone Cold just wants it for himself )
Exactly.
Old 10 Sep 2002, 02:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

all I ask is that you pick a mod, that will be here most of the time, I never see PS16 on here, I know she is a teacher but a lot of the time when you need her help she isn't around.. I have nothing against her i just want to see someone else as mod, meaning let her stay as the mod she is, but make the new mod someone who will be around to interact with the posters. Oh yeah , and please don't let the new mod be someone like TIMY at PW.
Old 10 Sep 2002, 06:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I assure you it will work our in the end....fear not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2002, 07:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
all I ask is that you pick a mod, that will be here most of the time, I never see PS16 on here, I know she is a teacher but a lot of the time when you need her help she isn't around.. I have nothing against her i just want to see someone else as mod, meaning let her stay as the mod she is, but make the new mod someone who will be around to interact with the posters. Oh yeah , and please don't let the new mod be someone like TIMY at PW.
u wanna the person who is on the most. thats stone cold.