ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

Why can't I change my own custom title ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Feb 2003, 08:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Question Why can't I change my own custom title ?

You let other people change my custom title...but I can't change it back!!!

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2003, 08:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

You have to buy it back in the store.
Old 08 Feb 2003, 08:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

THAT IS SUCH BULLSHIT!!!

I HAVE TO PAY FOR MY OWN CUSTOM TITLE!!
Old 08 Feb 2003, 08:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON BASTARD
THAT IS SUCH BULLSHIT!!!

I HAVE TO PAY FOR MY OWN CUSTOM TITLE!!
and it doesn't even look like you have enough points.
Old 08 Feb 2003, 08:39 AM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

THOSE MOTHERFUCKS ONLY CHARE 2000 POINTS FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO CHANGE MY TITLE BUT IF I WANT TO CHANGE THIS SHIT BACK IT GOING COST ME 5000 POINTS!!!!

IF THEY ARE GOING TO CHARGE 5000 POINTS TO CHANGE MY OWN TITLE THAN ASSHOLES LIKE KOOL AID MAN SHOULD BE CHARGED 10000 POINTS TO FUCK WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S SHIT!!!

WHERE THE FUCK IS KEVIN!!!!

I WANT THIS SHIT CHANGED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!
Old 08 Feb 2003, 08:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON BASTARD
THOSE MOTHERFUCKS ONLY CHARE 2000 POINTS FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO CHANGE MY TITLE BUT IF I WANT TO CHANGE THIS SHIT BACK IT GOING COST ME 5000 POINTS!!!!

IF THEY ARE GOING TO CHARGE 5000 POINTS TO CHANGE MY OWN TITLE THAN ASSHOLES LIKE KOOL AID MAN SHOULD BE CHARGED 10000 POINTS TO FUCK WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S SHIT!!!

WHERE THE FUCK IS KEVIN!!!!

I WANT THIS SHIT CHANGED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!
Old 08 Feb 2003, 08:57 AM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

What is this PWF.com version of Backstage politics?

What is my name Rob Van Dam or something??
Old 08 Feb 2003, 09:14 AM   #8 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

LMAO @ THIS THREAD

WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU'RE CUSTOM TITLE TO BE?
Old 08 Feb 2003, 09:35 AM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally posted by THE PWF ROCK
LMAO @ THIS THREAD

WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU'RE CUSTOM TITLE TO BE?
This shit cost me 5000 points!!
Old 08 Feb 2003, 09:42 AM   #10 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

That's to many word's...i made it "This cost me 5000 point's"
Old 08 Feb 2003, 10:38 AM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

That will work..