ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

Sodagirl, please ban this asshole.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Sep 2002, 12:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Sodagirl, please ban this asshole.

Taker & Flair fan. First, he gets me banned from the PW forums for NO GOOD REASON. Then, he followed me here, and immediately began harrassing me. Now he's talking about raping me, and murdering my poor, sick, grandmother. Then removing her eye sockets, and having sex with her skull. That's really inappropriate and offensive. The world doesn't need rude people like him. Please, do it for me. And if you won't do it for me, do it for yourself. Do it for everyone here at PWF and over at PW. But most of all, do it for your country. This guy is so full of hate, it's unbelievable. For all we know, he could be Osama Bin Laden in disguise. Trust me, it's not that far-fetched. Please, Sodagirl, baby, I love you. Please get rid of him.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2002, 03:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

LMFAO

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2002, 04:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

Actully I see nothing funny about it Dre....i think it's just sick what Taker&Flair has said. From what I have heard anyway...i hope he gets banned....

-WhiteWolf
Old 06 Sep 2002, 06:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Re: Sodagirl, please ban this asshole.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Marbles
Taker & Flair fan. First, he gets me banned from the PW forums for NO GOOD REASON. Then, he followed me here, and immediately began harrassing me. Now he's talking about raping me, and murdering my poor, sick, grandmother. Then removing her eye sockets, and having sex with her skull. That's really inappropriate and offensive. The world doesn't need rude people like him. Please, do it for me. And if you won't do it for me, do it for yourself. Do it for everyone here at PWF and over at PW. But most of all, do it for your country. This guy is so full of hate, it's unbelievable. For all we know, he could be Osama Bin Laden in disguise. Trust me, it's not that far-fetched. Please, Sodagirl, baby, I love you. Please get rid of him.
I am glad you brought this to our attention. What he said was repulisve and disrespectful to you and your family. I hope his ass gets banned.
Old 07 Sep 2002, 11:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
Married to a Wiccan

Taker&Flair fan is on a distinguished road

Hey Stone cold, Go through the past posts and check for yourself.If you find it's true(It's not), I'm gone.Mr. Marbles is just pissed because I started a thread on PW.com and got his ass banned!Now he's trying to get me banned here and there, especially since(I'm quoting him):He can say or do whatever he wants here, because sodagirl will just bail him out.

Hell is other People - Sartre

Taker&Flair fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Sep 2002, 11:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Taker&Flair fan
Hey Stone cold, Go through the past posts and check for yourself.If you find it's true(It's not), I'm gone.Mr. Marbles is just pissed because I started a thread on PW.com and got his ass banned!Now he's trying to get me banned here and there, especially since(I'm quoting him):He can say or do whatever he wants here, because sodagirl will just bail him out.

You amaze me, son. You get me banned just for the sheer fun of it. *Snicker* Sick bastard. Next, you follow me around here and bomb me with insults. *Snort* Punk. Now, you're denying everything you said to me and making up stories. You are one sad little case, Osama. Trust me, I never did anything to you. YOU'RE the one who needs to be introduced to a friendly ol' paddling, commode mouth.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Sep 2002, 02:18 PM   #7 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Re: Sodagirl, please ban this asshole.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Marbles

Umm, hello pot, yes this is kettle............
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote