ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

Sodagirl, please ban this asshole.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Sep 2002, 12:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....
 
Mr. Marbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Where rhythm's life, and life is rhythm
Posts: 8,988
Rep Power: 54
Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Sodagirl, please ban this asshole.

Taker & Flair fan. First, he gets me banned from the PW forums for NO GOOD REASON. Then, he followed me here, and immediately began harrassing me. Now he's talking about raping me, and murdering my poor, sick, grandmother. Then removing her eye sockets, and having sex with her skull. That's really inappropriate and offensive. The world doesn't need rude people like him. Please, do it for me. And if you won't do it for me, do it for yourself. Do it for everyone here at PWF and over at PW. But most of all, do it for your country. This guy is so full of hate, it's unbelievable. For all we know, he could be Osama Bin Laden in disguise. Trust me, it's not that far-fetched. Please, Sodagirl, baby, I love you. Please get rid of him.
__________________
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. McMahon
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2002, 03:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?
 
Dre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,089
Rep Power: 100
Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default

LMFAO
__________________

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2002, 04:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dave's slave
 
WhiteWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: In front of this so called "magic box"
Posts: 3,066
Rep Power: 21
WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf
Default

Actully I see nothing funny about it Dre....i think it's just sick what Taker&Flair has said. From what I have heard anyway...i hope he gets banned....

-WhiteWolf
__________________
WhiteWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2002, 06:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
SC
ATWA
 
SC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 12,344
Rep Power: 782
SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Re: Sodagirl, please ban this asshole.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Marbles
Taker & Flair fan. First, he gets me banned from the PW forums for NO GOOD REASON. Then, he followed me here, and immediately began harrassing me. Now he's talking about raping me, and murdering my poor, sick, grandmother. Then removing her eye sockets, and having sex with her skull. That's really inappropriate and offensive. The world doesn't need rude people like him. Please, do it for me. And if you won't do it for me, do it for yourself. Do it for everyone here at PWF and over at PW. But most of all, do it for your country. This guy is so full of hate, it's unbelievable. For all we know, he could be Osama Bin Laden in disguise. Trust me, it's not that far-fetched. Please, Sodagirl, baby, I love you. Please get rid of him.
I am glad you brought this to our attention. What he said was repulisve and disrespectful to you and your family. I hope his ass gets banned.
__________________
SC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Sep 2002, 11:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
Married to a Wiccan
 
Taker&Flair fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: With a Psycho, Wiccian Bitch
Posts: 328
Rep Power: 18
Taker&Flair fan is on a distinguished road
Default

Hey Stone cold, Go through the past posts and check for yourself.If you find it's true(It's not), I'm gone.Mr. Marbles is just pissed because I started a thread on PW.com and got his ass banned!Now he's trying to get me banned here and there, especially since(I'm quoting him):He can say or do whatever he wants here, because sodagirl will just bail him out.
__________________

Hell is other People - Sartre

Taker&Flair fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Sep 2002, 11:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....
 
Mr. Marbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Where rhythm's life, and life is rhythm
Posts: 8,988
Rep Power: 54
Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Taker&Flair fan
Hey Stone cold, Go through the past posts and check for yourself.If you find it's true(It's not), I'm gone.Mr. Marbles is just pissed because I started a thread on PW.com and got his ass banned!Now he's trying to get me banned here and there, especially since(I'm quoting him):He can say or do whatever he wants here, because sodagirl will just bail him out.

You amaze me, son. You get me banned just for the sheer fun of it. *Snicker* Sick bastard. Next, you follow me around here and bomb me with insults. *Snort* Punk. Now, you're denying everything you said to me and making up stories. You are one sad little case, Osama. Trust me, I never did anything to you. YOU'RE the one who needs to be introduced to a friendly ol' paddling, commode mouth.
__________________
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. McMahon
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Sep 2002, 02:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Double K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 5,128
Rep Power: 125
Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Re: Sodagirl, please ban this asshole.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Marbles
Taker & Flair fan. First, he gets me banned from the PW forums for NO GOOD REASON. Then, he followed me here, and immediately began harrassing me. Now he's talking about raping me, and murdering my poor, sick, grandmother. Then removing her eye sockets, and having sex with her skull. That's really inappropriate and offensive. The world doesn't need rude people like him. Please, do it for me. And if you won't do it for me, do it for yourself. Do it for everyone here at PWF and over at PW. But most of all, do it for your country. This guy is so full of hate, it's unbelievable. For all we know, he could be Osama Bin Laden in disguise. Trust me, it's not that far-fetched. Please, Sodagirl, baby, I love you. Please get rid of him.

Umm, hello pot, yes this is kettle............
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is Tri an asshole? SC Off-Topic 22 08 Sep 2005 02:28 PM
Reb Is An Asshole Ka_in WarZone 9 29 Dec 2004 06:54 PM
Are you an asshole? Mangina Off-Topic 12 06 Aug 2004 11:01 AM
I'm such an asshole.... STICK Archives 16 25 Jul 2003 01:11 PM
Pop quiz asshole! STICK Archives 39 29 Apr 2003 11:10 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:29 AM.

Attribution:
Powered by Yahoo Answers



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.