ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

Any Flaming/Spam Thread Starters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Feb 2003, 12:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation
Default Any Flaming/Spam Thread Starters

Any flaming/spam thread starters, or flamers will be dealt with by an account restriction. Account restrcition doesn't allow access to store, points, arcade, and have other limited functionality.

Starting....NOW.
skylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2003, 12:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Niccolo

ty kevin i was just about to pm u to do this. good job.
Old 06 Feb 2003, 12:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Niccolo

awesome banner mighty
Old 06 Feb 2003, 12:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

LOL Mutt, dont listen to him, read the thread he started in WWE about Hogan, and read what he said to me in WZ...
Old 06 Feb 2003, 01:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Default Re: Any Flaming/Spam Thread Starters

Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin PWF
Any flaming/spam thread starters, or flamers will be dealt with by an account restriction. Account restrcition doesn't allow access to store, points, arcade, and have other limited functionality.

Starting....NOW.

Spammers? FLAMERs

*looks at EminemPacPWF*
Old 06 Feb 2003, 01:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

yeah ban spam!!.....bring the glory back to PWF.....wait does this count as
Old 06 Feb 2003, 01:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Ok First of all the spammer was MeinemPrac or whatever the hell his name is.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2003, 03:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini

Thanks. That means you should deal with Stick.
Camini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2003, 04:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Fagchise, you fuckin start shit with people all the time. If you're gonna do that, have the fuckin balls to go into WZ. If people would go in WZ and get dealt with, then there wouldn't be OT flaming. And if there still is OT flaming, then it gets moved there. There's pussies on the board like Fagchise, that won't go in there. So how does someone bash them? In OT. Take your punk ass in there once in a while, and get dealt with and people might leave your sissy ass alone in OT.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Feb 2003, 05:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
Gamers R' Us!

Gamers' Arcadia is on a distinguished road

I've been looking trhough forums and the two biggest spammers I saw were Show Starter and....damn I have to go find some more. Thanks mods for keeping the boards nice and clean.
Gamers' Arcadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2003, 10:52 AM   #11 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation
Default Re: Re: Any Flaming/Spam Thread Starters

Quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mutt

That's bullshit Kevin and we all know it. This place strives on flaming and spam.
Bullshit? Try me.
skylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2003, 10:57 AM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yeah, OT is filling up with is getting the "Why does everyone hate me?" threads and "I hate (insert poster/faction name here)" Some of it seems to generate almost a storyline for OT, but when you have 5 or 6 threads whining about the same thing then shit get pretty stupid.
Old 08 Feb 2003, 10:59 AM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Also there is a lot of disrespect between mods in here. This also needs to be addressed!
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2003, 11:02 AM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

No shit, aren't we supposed to "follow their example"? If they are fighting all the time then what are we supposed to think when we do it and we get the whole "No more spamming or flaming in OT. This is your final warning bullshit."?
Old 08 Feb 2003, 11:11 AM   #15 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Or end up not mods at all and are placated with meaningless "awards and titles" What the fuck?