ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

Stick You Got Your Wish

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Sep 2002, 08:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
2Gangster

Default Stick You Got Your Wish

I WANT TO BE REMOVED AS MOD. I LOVE BEING MOD. BUT IM GOING BACK HOME(PW.COM). SORRY. I WILL BE BACK TO VISIT THOUGH. THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THE OPPERNITY TO BE MOD. THANKS

HAPPY NOW STICK???
Old 04 Sep 2002, 08:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I wasn't requesting it due to my dislike of you, I was requesting it because you are never here it seems, least not when I'm here. I just felt that someone who is here to perform their modular duties should be a MOD, not someone who isn't here very often.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2002, 08:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Oh well, I'll see you back over at pw.com then.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2002, 08:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
2Gangster

Default Ok

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK
I wasn't requesting it due to my dislike of you, I was requesting it because you are never here it seems, least not when I'm here. I just felt that someone who is here to perform their modular duties should be a MOD, not someone who isn't here very often.

My life is very hetic right now. If you notice I havent been posting at pw.com alot either. With Friends,My girlfriend,family,school, you may not realize making time for the computer is hard.
Old 04 Sep 2002, 09:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Re: Ok

Quote:
Originally posted by 2Gangster

My life is very hetic right now. If you notice I havent been posting at pw.com alot either. With Friends,My girlfriend,family,school, you may not realize making time for the computer is hard.
Yeah this coming from the person who posted 1000 in 4 days give me a break you and Gee are almost one in the same.....

Anyways i understand your position peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2002, 09:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

So who will take your place in the womens forum
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2002, 10:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

good bye 2gangster. We will all miss you.