ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

This is RIDICULOUS!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Sep 2002, 05:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default This is RIDICULOUS!!!!

I have been here since day one asking and requesting a FIGHT FORUM. I was told that there should be one, and still have no clue whether or not it will ever come about. Then this "Comic and Cartoon" forum opens up before I even have a hint as to what is goin on with my fight forum idea. I was told that MAYBE a fight forum would open, but most likely after 9/11 due to what could be said about it, but I still have no comfirmation if this will hold true. Could one of the admins tell me if it will ever be created?!?!?!
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2002, 05:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I wish I could be of more help, but I can't. I can tell you there was a thread in the mods box where almost all the mods supported the idea...But we never heard from an admin. on the idea.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2002, 05:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Thanks SodaGirl. I appreciate you letting me know of what you know is goin on. If the admins do agree to make one, and you find out about it, could you drop me a PM to let me know so I can try to become the MOD or one of the MODs. Or put in a good word for me, since I've been pushing for the fight forum practically since this place opened. Anything you do to help is appreciated.
Old 04 Sep 2002, 06:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Ya we have posted the suggestion but the adminstrator's haven't responded. Its not that there not listening its that they are really busy right now.
Old 04 Sep 2002, 06:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

When PW gets up and running then I think things would look better as far as getting the new forum. Right now theyre busy and to them we probably sound a little bit like whining babies....just give em some time....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2002, 06:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

ya thats basically the truth. Well it is the truth. They have been going really hard to keep these sites going so lets cut them some slck and let them finish what they are trying to do.
Old 04 Sep 2002, 07:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Aight, well, to any of the MODs, if you get word of the forum, drop me a PM so that I can try to be MOD of it or whatever or put in a good word for me. Thanks a bunch for lettin me know what's goin on with my "future creation" lol.
Old 04 Sep 2002, 07:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

lol. we cannot promise you anything though. I need to make that clear now. Thanks