ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

Do not delete the fucking warzone. Here's how to improve it.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Jan 2003, 04:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Do not delete the fucking warzone. Here's how to improve it.

Yeah, I posted this in the "Okay, here's Your Chance" thread, but since nobody responds to that thread (it is merely a tease), I figure I'll just start a new thread and re-post it for all to see, and take my message straight to the people.

First, people like Giraffe Boy and Mighty Mutt have requested that the warzone be deleted. That has got to be the worst decision you guys could make. Here's why:

-DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT DELETE THE WARZONE. It is necessary for the PWF posters to vent their frustrations and let some hate fly every now and then. That's why the warzone is a good thing.

I would appreciate you get rid of all the fucking alters that constantly show up, though.

Perhaps what the warzone needs is a mod.

Someone who keeps an eye out for alters and will report any and all that he sees. Fucking John Lennon had five alters there the other night. That wouldn't have happened if I was a mod.

Also, how about banning everybody who only posts for the sole reason of the warzone? People like Dan Mavrick don't contribute to the site in any way other than posting in the warzone. Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't the purpose of the warzone to settle fights with people you happen to be sparring with in the other forums?

I would be great as warzone mod. I've been there from the start, took note of all of its problems and have even organized a "King of the warzone" tournament in the past month. I've done a lot for that forum, and everyone who posts there on a regular basis know it.

Those are ways I would improve the warzone.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jan 2003, 08:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

And If I had a fuckin respect list this is why your ass would be on it....BTW my thread isnt a tease, it was read and thought about alot....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jan 2003, 10:17 PM   #3 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. McMahon
And If I had a fuckin respect list this is why your ass would be on it....BTW my thread isnt a tease, it was read and thought about alot....

I'm sorry about that. It just looked as if a lot of people were complaining about it. Nonetheless, it's cool to know you hear my thoughts, and why I offer my services to be in charge of the warzone.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 15 Jan 2003, 04:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mutt
I guess I agree with you to a point, Marbles. But let me ask this to anyone who would respond: Why is there frustration between posters? Because people disagree and can;t handle it like civilized people.
Well the thing is that not everyone here is civilized as you can tell. If we went around banned all of the uncivilized people how many posters would we really have left. Also this site is uncensored. Taking out the warzone would seriously hurt that image.

I do agree that there is a whole lot of useless spam there. We do need a mod in Warzone. Not Marbles or anyone of the other warzone regulars. I think we need someone who is objetive to all of the bullshiting around in there and just keeps the spam in there down to a minimum.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2003, 05:05 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Wolf
Well the thing is that not everyone here is civilized as you can tell. If we went around banned all of the uncivilized people how many posters would we really have left. Also this site is uncensored. Taking out the warzone would seriously hurt that image.

I do agree that there is a whole lot of useless spam there. We do need a mod in Warzone. Not Marbles or anyone of the other warzone regulars. I think we need someone who is objetive to all of the bullshiting around in there and just keeps the spam in there down to a minimum.

As much as I value your opinion, I would be good at it because for one thing I am no longer a warzone regular. I look at things objectively, and that's how I even managed to put together a "King of the Warzone" tournament. I also know the most about the people who post there than anybody. And I can relate to all of them, having come from the warzone and all.