ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

Fix the Arcade please

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jan 2003, 02:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Fix the Arcade please

What is going on with the PWF arcade?

I'm trying to play tetris to breat okgo's score but it does not load the game. My computer is up-to-date so thats not the problem. Come on guys fix it.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2003, 02:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

ok good so it just isn't my computer.
Old 06 Jan 2003, 03:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

...just having some problems...don't worry

-=-WhiteWolf-=-
Old 06 Jan 2003, 04:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Allright good enough. I'll wait for the problem to be fixed.
Old 06 Jan 2003, 04:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

ya you got to get that fixed so I can crush his high score in pac-man.
Old 06 Jan 2003, 04:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Keep dreaming.
Eve afficial who was the first place was amazed.
Old 06 Jan 2003, 04:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

I know. I will never beat that score. But I'll keep on trying.
Old 07 Jan 2003, 10:55 AM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Seriously good luck man
Old 13 Jan 2003, 04:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Do the games still not work or is it just my computer???
Old 13 Jan 2003, 04:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Nope. The're still dead. FIX EM DAMMIT!!
Old 13 Jan 2003, 07:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

yes its finally fixed!
Old 16 Jan 2003, 01:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

can you guys fix breakout. i was just about to beat kk's record and something glitched and none of the blocks would go away no matter how many times i hit them. and don't tell me it was part of the game cuz there was only 2 blocks left and i hit them like 20 times each.
Old 16 Jan 2003, 02:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally posted by The Blitzster
can you guys fix breakout. i was just about to beat kk's record and something glitched and none of the blocks would go away no matter how many times i hit them. and don't tell me it was part of the game cuz there was only 2 blocks left and i hit them like 20 times each.
Man that sucks
Old 16 Jan 2003, 02:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

yeah it did, but i'm gonna break that record tonight. so it's cool.