ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

Okay heres your chance

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Dec 2002, 01:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Okay heres your chance

Manu have been complaining about the suggextion box not helping any. so here you go......post any ideas you may have and why they would help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2002, 02:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

I'll give this is a shot....I don't want to become like PW or anything.... But maybe if we toned down on the flaming and language....Let the only available forum for profanity and flaming/ bashing be in WZ..... That way....Posters don't start fights in WWE and Off-Topic.....And posters don't leave because they are being flamed for every post they make in any forum....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2002, 02:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Thanks for the idea Vinn- I mean Johnny Cash.

Anyways, we need to bring back Hot women because alot of the people here enjoy talking about sex and looking at pics of babes. We also need to bring back Hot Guys for all the PWF divas so they can chat about how great I am (j/k).

I think we should bring back Twisted Stuff because it's basically the shock value of this site. It proves that this site is "uncensored".

Delete RCW, The mods have abandoned it and it gets no traffic.

Use Truth's and Icon's E-Fed because it sounds damn good, it might get people who don't normally like e-feds to join. Plus we gotta replace RCW with something so it might as well be something good.

Delete MotM. I think we should just focus on turning Off-Topic into Meeting of the Minds. That way ther'll be a larger variety of conversations and people will be able to talk about serious issues and be heard.

Delete Autozone. It gets no traffic and it's an Off-Topic spin-off. Nuff said.

Create a sub-forum under Indeptandent Feds for Backyard Wrestling. True it won't get much traffic but it at least deserves it's own forum because you can't really disscuss Backyard wrestling at any other forums plus some people wanted it.

Merge ECW/wCw with Wrestling History because they're both the same exact thing.

Bring back the Cartoon/Humor forum, the forum was doing pretty good for awhile and after awhile some people lost interest but there's still alotta people here who want to talk about cartoons.

Use the smilies everyone has wanted to use for so long now that are in the smiley suggestion thread dammit!
Old 22 Dec 2002, 02:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

If your not planning on bringing hot women back. Then you should make a thread telling people how to get there so there is more traffic.
Old 22 Dec 2002, 02:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Please bring back the Kane smilie. It gets used more than I thought and it is pretty cool.

BTW, the kaos you made are cute and... get used alot but this thing :bunny: is so fucking gay and annoying. Delete it before I loose my sanity...

And happy bounce and are both the same dammed thing so one of them should be deleted.

Yeah, the banana's cute but is just dumb. I mean it never gets used and giving a poster his own smilie is unfair to the rest of the posters seriously.

And this thing... what the hell is this thing doing?
Old 22 Dec 2002, 02:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
I Have Issues

And.... this is the last time I'll bother to mention this but: I want to be a mega-mod and I think I deserve it. I want to help this site and I really think I know how to. I've paid my dues, proved that I'm a good mod, gotten popular with the people and since Revolver is gone I'm the only one standing in line asking to be mega-mod so.... Kev, just think about it will you? You know I'm always tryin to help and you know I won't turn into a second Stone Cold (I mean that in a good way lol) and I always have plenty of ideas and ways to make this site better.

**P.S. Please don't bash me for what I just said. Serious comments only**
Old 22 Dec 2002, 05:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Well Vicous, I think you would make a good SM, but i know what they will say. We already have 4 SM already. Mabe after one goes away, but untill then you chances are not very good. But hey, mabe i am wrong. I hope i am. you would make a good SM.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2002, 06:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Quote:
Originally posted by Wolf
Well Vicous, I think you would make a good SM, but i know what they will say. We already have 4 SM already.
Yeah, I know someone's gonna say that and I'm going to reply to that right now by saying "Well one mega-mod here doesn't do his/her job and another one here is only a mega-mod for supplying PWF with a store and arcade so it's not the quanity that matters, it's the quality dammit. It's not about who was here first or who's been sucking up to Kevin the longest, it's about who's best for the job and dammit I think I'm best for the job so you can all just make room for me because even if I didn't win your mega-mod popularity contest I am still damn good.''
Old 22 Dec 2002, 10:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

suggestions to change

-merge wrestling history and wcw/ecw both is overkill
-Newbie board is good idea but not needed make a sticky thread in OT
-RCW is just taking up space bring in the SD SYM E-Fed
-take care of problem posters
-put up a links page ...dunno something about advertising other boards in our Off topic bothers me ...let people recommend their sites but put those in a special place ...not OT

i'll think of others
Old 22 Dec 2002, 11:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Let me mod something. I've been here since the beginning, I have both a high post and point count, and I know a lot about many of the forums topics of discussion. I have ideas for the site, which I've already posted in the off-topic. I think I can handle it.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2002, 12:20 AM   #11 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

AIM Chatroom/ Fantasy Feds
It's a waste of space. Everyone comes here. Get rid of it and get something like the RFI guys to put up their fantasy fed stuff. Sometimes it's better then the real thing
Old 23 Dec 2002, 09:49 AM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Well let me give it a shot.

-Take care of problem posters
-Take out RCW and Creative Writing
-Cut on the bashing on sigs and outside WarZone

The rest of the place is good to me.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2002, 10:58 AM   #13 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Make Twisted World a forum om the main page. Only acessible to those who have acess to it.
Old 25 Dec 2002, 06:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Bah, this thread was a vain attempt to make this site better. Not one idea on this list has been used. So much for listening to the people.
Old 26 Dec 2002, 07:56 AM   #15 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah