ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box Have any suggestions for PWFans? Post your thoughts here!

The Newbie Center

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jan 2003, 01:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Devilchild

Default The Newbie Center

If you are gonna keep the "Newbie Center" place it above OT, that way it is more visible to the new members, at the bottom it really does no good.
Old 04 Jan 2003, 01:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Newbie Center

Quote:
Originally posted by Strong Bad
If you are gonna keep the "Newbie Center" place it above OT, that way it is more visible to the new members, at the bottom it really does no good.
yeah i agreee
Old 04 Jan 2003, 02:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

At the bottom is where it should be. Since its pointless.
Old 05 Jan 2003, 08:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
I Have Issues

I say we just delete it, it's a gay idea to begin with.
Old 05 Jan 2003, 11:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Good idea ^
Old 05 Jan 2003, 12:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Sounds like a good idea there..
Old 08 Jan 2003, 01:12 AM   #7 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

I for one, dont think it is pointless....I believe it to be proving fairly good b/c ppl go in there and can speak with out getting BULLSHIT like in OT about F'ing Newbie..blah blah...anyways I have gotten SEVERAL pm's from ppl who posted in there and said thanks they felt it gave them a way to find things out without the "oldbies" making them feel stupid....

I also agree with Strong Bad..it should be moved somewhere.....OT or if possible link it to the first place they can post or something.....

*****to all who hate it I say once again, you dont have to go there so dont!*****
Old 08 Jan 2003, 07:32 AM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I agree that newbie center should be moved near OT. that way it would have more traffic.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote