ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

NBA Regular Season

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Nov 2009, 06:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default NBA Regular Season

Let's see. It's impossible for the Nets to win, I have some "reasonable doubt" concerning their skills as a basketball team. You know, Lebron can't go to New Jersey/Brooklyn if they don't even have a team. Fuckin New Jersey Nothings. Unless I missed a beat last season, Mike Beasley hit his first big shot last night. Of course, they drew up a play for DWade, DWade missed, and Beasley dunked it home for the win. But still, congrats. Carter had the shot of the night. But still, congrats to Beasley, that's the future right there, if he can stay out of rehab. Allen Iverson's gone, atleast for now. Say goodbye to a basketball icon. Because of referees and gambling, basketball's almost as fucked up as baseball right now. Ain't that great. Coachman talks about basketball on ESPN2, as a basketball fan I don't think he fits in with Mashburn and Rose, but I guess they need a professional talker on the set. Best of luck to him. Atlanta's having a good year, DC if you're reading this, you have an excuse to respond. Brandon Jennings started the season like a superstar but he's been slowing down lately, still has a lot of potential. I know this thread doesn't have paragraphs, but I'm fuckin rambling, what do you expect. It's Thanksgiving, right? Thank you, Lord, for the sport of basketball.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2009, 01:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Re: NBA Regular Season

Iverson returned, Oden was injured again, someone finally responded to this thread but it's me.

- Jadakiss
Old 18 Dec 2009, 09:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Switch is on a distinguished road

Suns pissed this game away to the Blazers.

Click the banner to join us at the #1 wrestling forum on the net!
Switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2009, 11:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

If you wanna hear about a real meltdown, talk to the Bulls about what the Kings did to them. 35 point comeback. The Kings are playing much better this year, but the West is still pretty elite so their playoff chances seem slim. Of course, they have a better record than the #6 team in the East, but some things you just can't help. If Tyreke Evans really wants to have a memorable rookie year, he should continue to average 20, 5, and 5 while petitioning to move the city of Sacramento to the east coast.

- Jadakiss