ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Manny being Manny

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 May 2009, 11:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Manny being Manny

I guess. Busted. lol. Out 50 games. Still makes him a cheater.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 May 2009, 06:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Re: Manny being Manny

First off, Dodgers just got shot down.

What can I say. Manny Ramirez is probably my favorite active player, and yes, he just got busted. Busted. Either he's a fuckin idiot or a cheater, and I'm leaning towards cheater.

For a minute, let's say he's just a fuckin idiot. Let's say he took what he was prescribed without double checking it. That's fucked up, regardless of whether it was intentional. Honestly, I can't remember ever critisizing "Manny Being Manny," but I will critisize "Manny Ruining Manny's Reputation." We live in an era of people like Barry Bonds and Alex Rodriguez. There's a banned substance list. Even at the height of "Manny Being Manny," despite doing stupid shit like not running to first base, he still got the job done. Getting suspended for 50 games is not getting the job done.

Now let's look at this quote from ESPN...

"ESPN reported earlier that testing showed Ramirez had used hCG, which is typically used by steroid users to restart their bodies' natural testosterone production as they come off a steroid cycle. It is similar to Clomid, the drug Barry Bonds, Jason Giambi and others used as clients of BALCO."

And that's why I'm leaning towards viewing him as a cheater. That quote is just screaming it, at the top of its lungs. Maybe details about his "health issue" will change the way people think, but for now this is sounding real shady.

I recently watched Sunday Night Baseball, so you can say I'm still a fan of baseball. If all these steroid cases have taught us anything about baseball fans, it's that they're loyal. You can call it stupid, but I like to think of it as loyal. The same way most Americans would remain in their home country, even if the crime rate hit an all time high.

Sometimes you just deal with shit. A-Rod got exposed before the season even started. Manny just got suspended for 50 games and it's the beginning of May. These aren't just random players, they're icons, and their lack of integrity is causing a lot of waves. This shit is ridiculous. Period. But as a baseball fan, I'm dealing with it.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2009, 04:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Wow. All this time I thought he was just a fatass.

Meh...fuckim. He should'a known he was too stupid to not get caught.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2009, 12:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
First off, Dodgers just got shot down.

What can I say. Manny Ramirez is probably my favorite active player, and yes, he just got busted. Busted. Either he's a fuckin idiot or a cheater, and I'm leaning towards cheater.

For a minute, let's say he's just a fuckin idiot. Let's say he took what he was prescribed without double checking it. That's fucked up, regardless of whether it was intentional. Honestly, I can't remember ever critisizing "Manny Being Manny," but I will critisize "Manny Ruining Manny's Reputation." We live in an era of people like Barry Bonds and Alex Rodriguez. There's a banned substance list. Even at the height of "Manny Being Manny," despite doing stupid shit like not running to first base, he still got the job done. Getting suspended for 50 games is not getting the job done.

Now let's look at this quote from ESPN...

"ESPN reported earlier that testing showed Ramirez had used hCG, which is typically used by steroid users to restart their bodies' natural testosterone production as they come off a steroid cycle. It is similar to Clomid, the drug Barry Bonds, Jason Giambi and others used as clients of BALCO."

And that's why I'm leaning towards viewing him as a cheater. That quote is just screaming it, at the top of its lungs. Maybe details about his "health issue" will change the way people think, but for now this is sounding real shady.

I recently watched Sunday Night Baseball, so you can say I'm still a fan of baseball. If all these steroid cases have taught us anything about baseball fans, it's that they're loyal. You can call it stupid, but I like to think of it as loyal. The same way most Americans would remain in their home country, even if the crime rate hit an all time high.

Sometimes you just deal with shit. A-Rod got exposed before the season even started. Manny just got suspended for 50 games and it's the beginning of May. These aren't just random players, they're icons, and their lack of integrity is causing a lot of waves. This shit is ridiculous. Period. But as a baseball fan, I'm dealing with it.
Every post is an essay.
Old 09 May 2009, 03:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

I saw that you replied to another one of my posts with the same line... and.... umm... well, all I really have to say is shut the fuck up and stay on topic.

- Jadakiss
Old 10 May 2009, 12:04 AM   #6 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
I saw that you replied to another one of my posts with the same line... and.... umm... well, all I really have to say is shut the fuck up and stay on topic.
I actually wrote that so that you'd read it so I'm glad that you saw it.

For future reference, research papers go here.

Quote:
I recently watched Sunday Night Baseball, so you can say I'm still a fan of baseball.
If you had recently watched a commercial for Enzyte could we say that you're a fan of male enhancement?

And aren't you the fool who was defending Barry Bonds a couple years back?
Old 10 May 2009, 01:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Last time I checked, the purpose of this forum was for us to post our opinions, I can't help it if I'm better at it than you. I know you probably struggle to write essays, not to mention a sentence, despite having more education than me, but that's your problem, not mine.

You must be pretty damn jealous, because you're in full stalker mode at this point. Replying to two of my posts with the same line, taking shots at me in a thread about Manny Ramirez. You're a little confused, dummy, I'm a Manny Ramirez fan, I'm not Manny Ramirez. I've never taken steroids and I've never been caught taking them, so try to say something about him instead of me. After all, this thread is titled Manny being Manny, not Alex being Alex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
If you had recently watched a commercial for Enzyte could we say that you're a fan of male enhancement?

And aren't you the fool who was defending Barry Bonds a couple years back?
People don't watch commercials by choice. Personally, I avoid them. In all honesty, if you can't tell the difference between a random 30 second commercial and a scheduled three hour television show, then you really are stupid.

To answer your second question: yes. That was me. I defended Barry Bonds and I was wrong. I'm not here to talk around it or anything. I recently brought it up in my thread about A-Rod:

Quote:
It was bad when Barry Bonds broke the record while dragging a circus behind him. He was a great player who wanted to be more than great, and he did it at the expense of baseball's integrity. And yeah, I defended the guy until it all blew up. Shit happens, though, atleast it was over with, the guy doesn't even play anymore.
I was being delusional back in those days. I'm not anymore, otherwise I'd be saying the same shit.

- Jadakiss
Old 10 May 2009, 03:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
You must be pretty damn jealous, because you're in full stalker mode at this point. Replying to two of my posts with the same line, taking shots at me in a thread about Manny Ramirez.
Then what mode was this guy in?

Honestly, I don't care what you write.

However, I'm bored and this site sucks. I'm not here to make quality posts, I'm here to kill time. It just so happens that every post you make is an essay and you get worked up by me saying that.
Old 10 May 2009, 03:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Last time I checked, the purpose of this forum was for us to post our opinions, I can't help it if I'm better at it than you. I know you probably struggle to write essays, not to mention a sentence, despite having more education than me, but that's your problem, not mine.

You must be pretty damn jealous, because you're in full stalker mode at this point. Replying to two of my posts with the same line, taking shots at me in a thread about Manny Ramirez. You're a little confused, dummy, I'm a Manny Ramirez fan, I'm not Manny Ramirez. I've never taken steroids and I've never been caught taking them, so try to say something about him instead of me. After all, this thread is titled Manny being Manny, not Alex being Alex.

People don't watch commercials by choice. Personally, I avoid them. In all honesty, if you can't tell the difference between a random 30 second commercial and a scheduled three hour television show, then you really are stupid.

To answer your second question: yes. That was me. I defended Barry Bonds and I was wrong. I'm not here to talk around it or anything. I recently brought it up in my thread about A-Rod:

I was being delusional back in those days. I'm not anymore, otherwise I'd be saying the same shit.
Every post is an essay.
Old 17 May 2009, 02:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Manny is on his way to becoming the next Barry Bonds.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2010, 03:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

cyrusjab is on a distinguished road

that why ....
cyrusjab is offline   Reply With Quote