ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

TO Gone From Big D..Official News.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Mar 2009, 12:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default TO Gone From Big D..Official News.

ESPN's Michael Smith has reported the Cowboy's have just released TO.

Cinci..jump on dis shit.
Old 05 Mar 2009, 12:13 AM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

we picked up Coles earlier today....

Tho if Dallas would like to give up a round 1 pick for Ocho, we can talk.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Mar 2009, 12:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Tony Romo is probably the happiest guy in Texas right about now.

Addition by subtraction. Probably one of the best moves Jerry Jones has orchestrated since the Herschel Walker deal.

I'd personally LOVE to see 35 year old WR Trainwreck Owens in a Tigger Uni this year...

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Mar 2009, 12:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

lol

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2009, 06:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

and he is now a Buffalo Bill

Old 07 Mar 2009, 08:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
and he is now a Buffalo Bill

Last edited by xer0; 07 Mar 2009 at 08:15 PM.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2009, 10:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by xer0
I know...fucking hilarious...

I work with too many Bills Fans...Monday's gonna be funny.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 07 Mar 2009, 10:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

You know, I think this is all bullshit to be honest.

Them releasing him makes it seem like everything is his fault. There's plenty of fucking blame to go around to the entire fucking team, and I'll start at the top with Jerry Jones and his choice of Wade Phillips as coach.

After that, I'll start move on to Wade Phillips himself and his lack of intensity. You don't have to be a disciplinarian hardass, but some fucking passion and intensity would be nice. It might trickle down to the players. Who knows?

Next I'll go on to Jason Garrett. Your playcalling is garbage and your schemes are garbage as well. If you really can't figure out how to move the ball effectively, with all the talent on the team, and on a regular basis, then you deserve some blame.

Tony Romo gets some blame as well for being so careless with the ball. At times he makes plays, but other times he absolutely kills a drive with a horrible play.

Last season was NOT completely Owens' fault. Maybe releasing him is the best thing for the team, but it sure seems like an easy scapegoat to me.

Whatever, I hope Owens has success with the Bills. I was really starting to like him too. Maybe I can find an Owens jersey cheap now.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2009, 10:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

im hoping TO resigns with the Boys next season after hes done with the Bills
Old 07 Mar 2009, 10:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

we were talkin about how putting him on Cinci would damn near guarantee us a ring.

as long as Carson gets to stand the whole game, how the hell do you defend Ocho, TO, Coles, Henry, and Benson?
thats a whole lotta deep threat, plus Benson tearing up the middle

Old 07 Mar 2009, 10:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Benson...

Dude...seriously...it's Club Ced. This man started crying when the Bears drafted him. Crying. A running back from freaking Texas...drafted to George Fucking Halas' team...crying...at the draft podium.

It was one game against the sad sack Browns defense, dude. A team that had given the fuck up a long time prior to taking the field.

Benson is NOT the answer. You all need Beanie...and you know it.

Meh...the Browns have 3 picks in the first 50. Curry, Orakpo, Maualuga, Laurenitis, Nicks, Robiskie, Clay Matthews' kid...they're all possibilities.

Old 08 Mar 2009, 12:05 AM   #12 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
“I’m leaving America’s team (for) North America’s team,” Owens said at a news conference.
First time I've heard someone refer to the Bills as North America's team. He can call them the Milky Way Galaxy's team for all I care, if that helps him feel better about the deal.

Anyways, this is a good signing for the Bills. They're pretty fortunate that TO wasn't patient enough to find a better team with a bigger offer. Or maybe two days was enough for him to realize that it wasn't gonna happen. The Bills now have the best receiver they could possibly hope for, because God knows that no one else with 1000+ yards and 10 TDs will be cut before the season starts. Even if TO's emotional issues get the best of him, it's only a one year contract, and the Bills suck so they might as well gamble on someone with so much talent. It'll be interesting to see how this works out.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2009, 12:12 AM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue View Post
Benson...

Dude...seriously...it's Club Ced. This man started crying when the Bears drafted him. Crying. A running back from freaking Texas...drafted to George Fucking Halas' team...crying...at the draft podium.

It was one game against the sad sack Browns defense, dude. A team that had given the fuck up a long time prior to taking the field.

Benson is NOT the answer. You all need Beanie...and you know it.

Meh...the Browns have 3 picks in the first 50. Curry, Orakpo, Maualuga, Laurenitis, Nicks, Robiskie, Clay Matthews' kid...they're all possibilities.
Orakpo and The Animal will be Bengals.

The Animal in The Jungle....it just makes sense.

Old 08 Mar 2009, 11:39 AM   #14 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
Orakpo and The Animal will be Bengals.

The Animal in The Jungle....it just makes sense.

Dude come on...last week it was Maualuga...now you're getting Orakpo and Radar, too?? How many first round picks to the Bengals have?? I know the Browns have three of the first 50 picks in the draft...

Old 08 Mar 2009, 11:58 AM   #15 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

after the combine I switched to Orakpo....and I think The Animal is falling to Round 2