ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

Carmelo Anthony's latest fuckup.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Mar 2009, 10:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Carmelo Anthony's latest fuckup.

First, I'll do a recap of his previous fuckups, quoting the AP article...

Quote:
Nearly five years ago, he apologized to his teammates for refusing to play in the final minutes of a loss on the road against the Pistons.
Quote:
The Nuggets suspended him for the first two games of this season, punishing him for getting arrested for drunken driving last spring while they were pushing for a playoff berth.
Quote:
He was suspended for 15 games in the 2006-07 season for his involvement in the Nuggets’ brawl with the New York Knicks when he landed a punch and ran away.
Quote:
A bar fight in New York City
Quote:
a bag of marijuana found in his backpack at the airport
Quote:
showing up on a bootleg DVD in Baltimore in which a man threatened to kill drug snitches.
And now this...

Quote:
The two-time Olympian served a one-game suspension Tuesday night handed down by the Denver Nuggets because coach George Karl tried to put him on the bench and he refused.
The ultimate move of a selfish player, brought to you personally by someone who's supposed to be one of the top players of this era. If they started calling him the dumbest fuckin moron of this era, I might actually agree.

This might seem a little unfair, like I'm simply collecting all of his mistakes and adding them together. It is unfair, but I just got the idea from the article. He's supposed to be a role model anyways, so he deserves the heat.

The fact that his life involves drugs, snitches, and all kinds of other bullshit really isn't my business, but he can atleast show some class on the court. It's obvious that he hasn't changed much since the incident against the Pistons. Denver hasn't even been a championship contender in my lifetime. Maybe they're simply one of the less fortunate teams in this league, or maybe they just have the wrong superstar.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2009, 11:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Whafor?? Melo's right. Muthafuckas needs ta fuckin stop fuckin snitchin'. Mufuckin punkbitchassness snitches get fuckin' dealt wit, son. Fuck dat.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Mar 2009, 06:59 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

What an idiot. I'm actually glad that the Pistons drafted Darko over his dumbass.

Of course, I'd rather have Dwane Wade...Chris Bosh....etc., but hey.
Old 04 Mar 2009, 11:36 AM   #4 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Time out Spear...

Melo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Darko
Old 04 Mar 2009, 01:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoCan View Post
Time out Spear...

Melo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Darko
I'd rather have some bum than a dumbass.

Tags
carmelo anthony, cybersex lol, drugs, snitches, weed