ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports

Sports Want to talk about the world of sports? Basketball? Football? Hockey?

A-Rod

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Feb 2009, 10:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default A-Rod

Link.

There's the link. Most of you will probably know what it's about before you click it.

It was bad when Barry Bonds broke the record while dragging a circus behind him. He was a great player who wanted to be more than great, and he did it at the expense of baseball's integrity. And yeah, I defended the guy until it all blew up. Shit happens, though, atleast it was over with, the guy doesn't even play anymore.

But now Alex Rodriguez got caught. Only thing worse is if Ken Griffey was caught, except Griffey's more of a veteran than a representation of pure baseball these days.

Barry Bonds was probably the best statistical player of his generation. Except people don't talk about how good he is without mentioning steroids in the same breath. Now, unless this is some giant messup or misunderstanding, A-Rod will be discussed with the same metaphorical asterisk, and it's what he deserves. This guy is Rafael Palmeiro V 2.0, in a nutshell. We don't know if he's a long time juicer, a full time juicer, or whatever. But as of right now, he's a juicer.

My conclusion? Baseball's integrity is dead. It's almost funny to think that Bud Selig is being paid 18 mill to be the commissioner of a sport with no integrity. I still love the game. Always have. I've even argued that cheating is a part of it. But to the people who question everything, here's another reason to keep thinking that way.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2009, 11:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Baseball's such a joke.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2009, 06:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Perfect timing...

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2009, 10:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

His new nickname should be "Ster-Rod"
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Feb 2009, 12:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

So do we call him Gay-Roid now??

Who becomes the 04 MVP now??

Baseball sucks.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2009, 12:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue View Post
Baseball sucks.
QFMFT.

Late.
Old 10 Feb 2009, 02:19 AM   #7 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue View Post
Who becomes the 04 MVP now??
If you mean 03, they gave it to him while he was playing with a Rangers team that was last in their division, so that year's award is probably invalid anyways. He was the most excellent player more than he was the most valuable.

If you mean 05... well, then, probably David Ortiz.

As far as 07... ah, fuck it, why'd you have to juice, A-Rod?

I would agree that baseball sucks, but it's probably too much of a tradition to give up. But hey, I stopped watching wrestling, so I guess anything's possible.

- Jadakiss
Old 10 Feb 2009, 03:11 AM   #8 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
If you mean 03, they gave it to him while he was playing with a Rangers team that was last in their division, so that year's award is probably invalid anyways. He was the most excellent player more than he was the most valuable.

If you mean 05... well, then, probably David Ortiz.

As far as 07... ah, fuck it, why'd you have to juice, A-Rod?

I would agree that baseball sucks, but it's probably too much of a tradition to give up. But hey, I stopped watching wrestling, so I guess anything's possible.

It's only a matter of time...

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2009, 03:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

ESPN jumped all over this shit...this is the time of the year...right after the Superbowl and NFL season...right before the March Madness...where nothing is going on...and here comes the A-rod story...ESPN is going to fucking talk about this 24/7 for the next few weeks...gay...very gay...
Old 10 Feb 2009, 03:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

OMG, you mean there are more roids in baseball than just Bonds???

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2009, 04:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

If you were to give me 250 million dollars...that's 250 MILLION US DOLLARS...to hit a ball with a bat...I'd take whatever drugs to hit the shit outta that ball...
Old 11 Feb 2009, 08:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephie View Post
It's only a matter of time...
Well, he is nicknamed Big Papi, and he did jumpstart his career. No proof, no pudding, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoCan
If you were to give me 250 million dollars...that's 250 MILLION US DOLLARS...to hit a ball with a bat...I'd take whatever drugs to hit the shit outta that ball...
Cool. After the public's awareness and your body's health caught up to you, that 250 is about all you'd have left.

Personally, I'd do it for 250 euros.

- Jadakiss
Old 12 Feb 2009, 05:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

if you were to give me 250 million dollars to hit a ball with a bat, I'll play out my contract.....then I'll go home with my 250 million dollars.

I cannot think of any conceivable reason as to why I could ever need more than 250 million dollars.

The very idea of making that much money for PLAYING A GAME just boggles my mind

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2009, 07:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
I cannot think of any conceivable reason as to why I could ever need more than 250 million dollars.

EXACTLY.
Old 12 Feb 2009, 08:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
if you were to give me 250 million dollars to hit a ball with a bat, I'll play out my contract.....then I'll go home with my 250 million dollars.

yeah, Obama should cap their salaries too...and hollywoods. Making money just for remembering to say something. Faggots!

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote